Esteemed Contributor

Re: What We Can all do now re: Covid19

Several posters enjoy nothing more than blame assigning and finger pointing.  Not particularly helpful.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

We offered help after weeks of pretending the problem didn't exist.The CDC had been defunded & practically dismantled.

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Several posters enjoy nothing more than blame assigning and finger pointing.  Not particularly helpful.

Facts do matter.

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

We offered help after weeks of pretending the problem didn't exist.The CDC had been defunded & practically dismantled.

Might want ot do a little fact checking on this statement.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

Borders aren't closed. And we still have flights coming in from all over the place.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Puppy Lips  Our government waited 6 weeks to act from the time they got the information.That's why we're behind in testing.But at this point we have to look forward not backward.

Vast cuts were made to areas of our health and human services and CDC structure that would have been involved from the beginning of alerts regarding what was happening in China. Also people with experience in public health and epidemiology were let go.

China knew of the outbreak long before they let the rest of the world know.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've also seen stories on the news about those that take advantage of the situation.  Most often target the elderly.  When caught I think we should lock them up and throw away the key.  

I'm always shocked at some of the scams ppl fall for bc many have been happening for years.  I do know this - if someone is coming to homes door to door - definitely a scam.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

According to the news this morning its on the decline.

@Imaoldhippie 

Where is it on the decline?

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot .......oops sorry I should have said the decline is in China.  Thats what was on the news, true or not who knows?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)