Respected Contributor

Re: What QVC show are you looking forward to seeing?

Does anyone think Mark-Charles will come out with some new gadgets this year?

Honored Contributor

Even though I don't garden, I enjoy the garden shows very much.  It's when I do enjoy watching Carolyn and all the vendors.  Sadly I don't enjoy Sandra's garden shows, so I don't watch those.  

I used to enjoy ITKWD, but David has gotten so consumed by his mention of low-carbs these past 9 months or so, and the kitchen gadgets are so uninteresting.  I've stopped watching more than the first 30 minutes of his shows.

I still hopelessly look forward to new fashion lines, in clothes and shoes.  

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Does anyone think Mark-Charles will come out with some new gadgets this year?

@KKJ    He's supposed to be coming out with a new and improved set of shears.  They need improving as mine don't last long.

Maybe the pull chopper in a new color?  Otherwise nothing has changed much in the last ten years.  Boring.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@BalletBabe  So agree w/u on the boring part.  I give David so much credit for losing weight/eating healthy but in my opinion he doesn't seem to have the same enthusiasm or excitement in selling food items which he can't actually eat.  

@colleena  I can't imagine dieting and working with food.  Must be really hard. 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe   Never, ever have I gotten an Amazon order in one day.  You must be on the right route.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@KKJ 

Yuck. Gross.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKJ 

I'm hoping for a set of SIX snips with nose hair trimmers and toenail clipper attachments....so you can do everything sharp at once...

What happened to the Dad Gum hokey guy with the 400 gallons of oil to dip a turkey into? I guess air fryers put him out to pasture...

I like ITKWD for a reason not yet mentioned....now I watch for when David V is listening to the vendors spiel .....his  face looks like he's either bored to death, mildly annoyed, or just plain thinking "When will this end?!?!?!"

I THOUGHT I actually detected simmering rage just under the surface when Chris Pryme corrected David about the size of some L+L containers she was hawking....HE said they were half cup, she corrected him to 1.5 cups, and he spent five minutes checking and rechecking his card when he thought no one was looking. And to me he looked PO'd that she corrected him....

Anyway...BOW RING is the order of the day...That, and almost everything costs about 50 bucks now with the shipping and handling and tax, and they urge you to buy TWO of everything.

O yes...more tired Tempations...can't forget that.....

Today's Samsung TSV is ridiculous. In my opinion, spending that kind of money on a TV is like buying a gold plated garbage can and staring into it...what with the tripe that's on TV today....TV's are disposable like toasters today...buy a 1080P one and when it dies, buy a new one. It WON"T die. Just keeps showing the same glop.

There are NO shows I'm looking forward to. QVC is staler than last weeks leftover spaghetti. (... in the back of the fridge,in that Lock +Lock nestable decorated container that doubles as a cake plate if you turn it upside down)..

Live show? Yawn. An audience full of mostly, (sadly) obese people cheering at the happy dance. O boy.

Will Steve be back with David? I missed him today...sitting in the corner, grinning, or acting like he never ate an orange before......

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

And don't forget the height of excitement....spurtles.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my gosh, @Othereeeen , can't say I agree with everything you said, but you really had me laughing hard at your wit and sarcasm.  LOL to your entire post!

Respected Contributor

I'm ready for the clearance shows and repeat items to be over and the new Spring/Summer clothes from my 4 favorite venders.  Isaac, Graver, Belle and D&C.

Also the gardening shows and VPH spring items.  

Unlike some of the posters I am looking forward to the spring shows and don't expect to find everything boring.