Respected Contributor

Re: What QVC show are you looking forward to seeing?

How about more pajama shows, NOT!  lol.

Rumor has it that Alberti is working on new designs for pajamas for the whole family and has just submitted his one design for men.  Look for it in the Christmas in July shows, lol.

Ugly Christmas Family Matching Christmas Pajamas Women Cartoon Deer ...

Honored Contributor

Christmas in July. Also home decor and bedding. I like Valerie Parr Hill.

Honored Contributor

women with control....they have a TSV coming up.

hoping to see some new barefoot dreams items and colors.

who can resist a new pair of shoes?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Anything Valerie Parr Hill brings - even if I don't buy anything I always get good ideas from her.

Also any Laura Geller show -- IF (and that's a big "if") the host(s) LET her teach us without interrupting her. Otherwise I won't watch.  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay LOL! Pretty sure this would be a bit too metro for my cowboy! I think he'd rather hunt a deer than wear antlers!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @beach-mom about the Valerie Parr Hill shows.  I love watching them.  Honestly, I have very few VPH items, but I enjoy the presentations and seeing the way she decorates a room.  I get lots of great ideas.  

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I think I'd like to see some Diamonique.  I use to love the silver shows with Jill.  She was so good!! 

Is there a show you'd either like to see, or are looking forward to? 

@qualitygal  That would be nothing.   Refuse to pay shipping when the new people are still getting it for free.  I am watching IKWD and I am bored to death.   Prices are crazy IMO.  Will shop locally

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

I think I'd like to see some Diamonique.  I use to love the silver shows with Jill.  She was so good!! 

@qualitygal  That would be nothing.   Refuse to pay shipping when the new people are still getting it for free.  I am watching IKWD and I am bored to death.   Prices are crazy IMO.  Will shop locally

You know I wonder if before long, we'll find ourselves back at our local malls more. 

My husband said something like 18,000 people are losing their jobs at Amazon.  Holy moley. 

Respected Contributor

@Jacie , lol.  Good one!

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

@BalletBabe    I can't stand ITKWD anymore.  Same products and unlikeable, boring vendors week after endless week.  David seems like a nice guy but I don't know how he keeps his sanity.  Paycheck helps, I'm guessing.

Talk about a stale program!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment