Trusted Contributor

Re: What Male Actor has the looks for you?

It was brought to my attention long ago that I have a type:

Tall (6'3-6'5")

Blonde (the lighter the blonde, the better)

Blue eyes

Lean build but fit with defintion. Broad shoulders, small waist, great legs (espcially thighs).

High cheekbones and strong jawline

Great smile.

Plug in any actor with those looks and I'm good.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee,

I had a "boyfriend" in gradeschool (as much as one has a boyfriend then!) who looked just like you describe except take off a few inches

I had to share him with my girlfriend😄

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I know I've already listed my faves, but now that I've opened an ice-cold Pacifico, I just remembered one I forgot.  Matt Bomer...

F802816B-4465-4B26-8741-2BBABAB58BB4.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

hmm... I was going to post JFK Jr, but zipping past y'alls pics...

I think I need to reconnoiter my choice!! 

I see A WHOLE LOTTA GREAT competition here!  

Many of these "entries".. I dont even know!!  So this will be pleasant research *wink*

(Besides... JFK Jr's not even alive anymore...for almost the last 23 years!!)

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Super Contributor

@chickenbutt, Elvis in his prime was one of the most gorgeous men who ever lived. But I agree, Comeback Special Elvis - he was 33 - was above and beyond. A little maturity added to the youthful prettiness. Unfortunately, the drugs had already gotten ahold of him, but he was lean and mean 10 years after Germany. S*x on a Stick…..
Super Contributor

@Sammycat1, Shatner was gorgeous in his younger days, wasn’t he? I get such a kick out of him and I hope he lives forever! I love his sense of humor and how he can poke fun at his own pretentiousness. Loved him in Boston Legal, perfect role for an older Shatner.
Super Contributor

What a feast of lusciousness here! There are very few I disagree with (not a Bradley Cooper or Chris Pratt fan). Many have passed on, but grateful we have their photos and movies to enjoy. We will always be able to worship them at their best. Many aged well, for sure. Note there is virtually no one in the younger crop of actors. They don’t make ‘em like they used to. Not many acting school grads here, but many who fell into acting. Thanks for all the photos, ladies! I think I will go drool over Tom Selleck now. Or Shemar, or Denzel, or Sean, or Gary, the list goes on and on and on! We forget how incredibly gorgeous Clint was, and lucky to have a son who looks just like him.
Honored Contributor

@catwoman48 wrote:
@Sammycat1, Shatner was gorgeous in his younger days, wasn’t he? I get such a kick out of him and I hope he lives forever! I love his sense of humor and how he can poke fun at his own pretentiousness. Loved him in Boston Legal, perfect role for an older Shatner.

@catwoman48 

@Sammycat1 

William Shatner 8x10 Promotional Photograph young 1960's pose with cigarette at Amazon's ...

William Shatner

MCM: William Shatner | Frock Flicks

William Shatner quote: How do I stay so healthy and boyishly handsome? It's...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

Aww....they are all too young for me, but I'm gonna pick Harrison Ford because my hubby looks like him (at least he did when still had all his hair.  Not too much fuzz left up there these days but, who knows, maybe Harrison Ford has lost some of his hair too!)

Valued Contributor

Montgomery Clift!!!!!!!!!!!!