Honored Contributor

Re: What Male Actor has the looks for you?

@Iwantcoffee ..............Thanks for posting the pictures.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Ladies I think we all have good taste in men.  What a handsome collection!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@kathie66 wrote:

@just bee wrote:

Several "votes" for Patrick Swayze, but no photos?

Patrick Swayze's most memorable moments

Remembering Patrick Swayze- Real Cowboy with a Tender Heart

8x10 Patrick Swayze GLOSSY PHOTO photograph picture print young hot sexy 80s | eBay

Pin on Patrick Swayze

Thanks @just bee !!

Patrick Swayze's death still bothers me to this day. He was so talented and seemed like a nice guy.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

I fell in love with this man when I saw the Scarlett Letter....

See the source image

@gertrudecloset 

One of our finest actors.  How many can play both Sid Vicious and Winston Churchill?

Picture of Gary Oldman

Picture of Gary Oldman

50 Interesting Facts About Gary Oldman - Harry Potter's Godfather Sirius Black | BOOMSbeat

Picture of Gary Oldman

Picture of Gary Oldman

Picture of Gary Oldman

The always phenomenal, amazing-to-watch Gary Oldman.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@gertrudecloset 

Who is he?

@Tinkrbl44 

The question should be...

Who isn't he?

The Journey of a Remarkable Artist: The Career of Gary Oldman | Features | Roger Ebert

Gary Oldman's 10 Best Movies Since Harry Potter, Ranked (According To IMDb)

My favorite character actor is Zorg. Sorry, I mean Gary Oldman : RedditDayOf

Gary Oldman

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Please forgive if these have already been listed.  I'm working my way backwards through this fun thread!

The camera had an affinity for Gary Cooper.

zrdbmw2mgah81.jpg

Gary2BCooper2Blounging2Bin2Ba2Bleather2Barmchair252C2B1931.2BPhoto2Bby2BEugene2BRobert2BRichee-1-640x381.jpg

gettyimages-3057804-2048x2048.jpg

images.jpg

His daughter Maria inherited striking looks too, from her parents "Rocky" (Veronica) and Gary Cooper:

s-l400.jpg

But most of my favorite actors (apart from Cary Grant) weren't "classic" good lookers, necessarily.   I like Olivier's face, am very susceptible to a good, under-the-eyebrows "quizzical look",  ha:

51PyuhVNU8L._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

There was an actor (deceased) named David Dukes (yeah, not that other guy yuck) who I thought was fairly good looking, as he falls into the qualities of looks I like.

But there was a two episode storyline in All in the Family where he played a guy who Edith let in the house while Archie and the kids were next door waiting for her to come over for her bd party.   

The character planned to ra p e Edith and ever since I saw that he absolutely freaked me out for the rest of his time acting.  Before that, he was rather handsome.  After that, he scared me.   I guess that speaks to the great job he did in the part.

I loved David Dukes.  He died quite a while ago, pretty young, I think.

I first noticed him in a very short lived series called Beacon Hill.  He played the son of a wealthy Boston family after WW1.  He had lost his arm in the  war, and there was a scene where his valet was helping him put on a suit jacket, in front of a mirror, and the valet said something to him like "you look very handsome, sir" and the son looks at himself in the mirror, and the look of pain on his face is so sad.  He didn't have to say a word, it was all on his face, in one subtle look.  It was in that scene that I became a fan of his, and always liked him.

I agree, that rapist role in All in the Family was off putting, and I wish he hadn't done it, but it was a widely talked about role, and he got a lot of attention for it at the time.

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I hearted a lot of picks such as Rob Lowe, Elvis, Omar Shariff, Don Johnson, etc.  I want to add David Giuntoli  - when he played the lead role in Grimm - I thought he was incredibly se*y!  Also - Chuck Connors, when he was in the Rifleman -- that rugged country man and soft hearted father!  And Robert Conrad, when he starred in the Wild, Wild West - wow - he was handsome!  

@AngelPuppy1 

You know, the hard thing about posting photos of Robert Conrad is that there are so many great ones that it's hard to narrow them down.

Robert Conrad as Jim West - Wild Wild West Image (26513730) - Fanpop

Robert Conrad Net Worth

Robert Conrad - The D.A. Photo at AllPosters.com

Robert Conrad: Wildly, Wildly Hot

Robert Conrad. | Robert conrad, Actors, Hollywood actor

Honored Contributor

Terence Stamp | Terence stamp, Film stills, Stamp

Seven life lessons learned from character actor Terence Stamp - Interview Magazine

Thirsty Thursday Presents: Terence Stamp - The Pride LA

Terence Stamp - UniFrance

Terence Stamp

Terence Stamp | Terence stamp, People portraits, Dramatic arts

Terence Stamp | ВКонтакте

Picture of Terence Stamp

Honored Contributor

Will always be Gary Cooper and Sean Connery, both at any age.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."