Honored Contributor

Re: What Is The Worst Shipping Charges You Have Seen?

DH recently ordered something and the s/h was $11.00.  It was some tiny plastic part for his jet ski that cost $4.00 but he could not find it anywhere locally because there is a shortage of that part.  He had no choice because the jet ski wasn't usable without this part.  

Esteemed Contributor

I just tried to buy some return address labels from Current and Zazzle. The labels were under $15 and the shipping was $18 for 5 sheets of paper. Needless to say, I did not buy.

Super Contributor

Re: What Is The Worst Shipping You Have Seen?

Anything and everything shipped to us in Hawaii.  But we pay it and are grateful that they will even ship to us at all.  Many listings on eBay and elsewhere, including Chewy, say no shipping to Hawaii.

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Super Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@ECBG ~ Alaska and Hawaii pay between 4 to 6 times the original qvc s/h fees, and hardly ever have free s/h fees extended to us.  Thank goodness for Amazon!

Yep.  If it says FREE shipping it does not apply to me.

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I saw a top I really liked on Sundance.

The SH were $17.95!!!

That SH was a shocker!!!!!

I didn't order.  The top wasn't heavy at all.

They really do have some very nice things that I really like and certainly aren't inexpensive but their SH has stopped me from ordering.

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I just tried to buy some return address labels from Current and Zazzle. The labels were under $15 and the shipping was $18 for 5 sheets of paper. Needless to say, I did not buy.

@Meowingkitty , that's crazy.  I ordered a t-shirt for my DH from there and I think the s/h was like $6.00.