Honored Contributor

Re: What Is On Your Key Ring?

I used to have a mini flashlight on it, but now I have a tiny high powered flashlight with a key ring which I hang on the radio knob.

For probably the last 20 years, I have had a valet-style key ring.   My ignition key goes on one end and the other end has my home and gate keys.  They come apart so if a valet parks my car, they don't have my house keys for any length of time.  Even if no valets are parking my car, I find this a very handy style of key ring.

Respected Contributor

A small metal angel.

Trusted Contributor

Re:@What Is On Your Key Ring?

@wismiss  The Navy symbol, my keys, and a small exacto blade knife.  It has come in handy plenty of times.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Keys:  car keys, house keys, DD house keys, work keys.  Also have my Girl Scout pocket knife, we won't mention how old it is.  Although still in great condition. 🔑🗝🔪

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Re: Re:@What Is On Your Key Ring?

[ Edited ]

Only the car key. A mechanic at work told me it's bad for the ignition to have too much on the key ring. I keep all other keys on a separate ring.

Respected Contributor

Keys....

Respected Contributor

No keys at all.  I just have the fob to my car.

Honored Contributor

A dangle key chain with the letter I, then a heart and then a picture of an Orca. My husband got it for me.  He knows how much I love sea animals. 

Respected Contributor

I have keys and fobs.  I also have an I 95 charm from Miami (I 95 runs through northern Delaware where I live.  When my DDs were young, I spent a great deal of time taking them back and forth to school on I 95.).  I also have an evil eye that I got in Greece in 2019.

Respected Contributor

My key ring's an enameled little black dress that hooks onto my purse so I know where my keys are. I got it from QVC many years ago. It holds my house keys, car fob and a button flashlight (from before the time when all cell phones came with a flashlight app). I never leave home without it.