Respected Contributor

Re: What Have you Purchased Lately That You Would Recommend to Others?

On 6/15/2014 JustMeMelissa said:

I am CRAZY for pinks..Just got a lip gloss from Nars and LOVE so much but it may be too bright depending on what hues you like..

It's my FAVE pink thus far...Trying to find the name...

I like all shades of pink on my lip.....even as dark as a mauve.

I got a Buxom sample in some kit I got called Dolly and I love.....get many compliments on it. I also ordered a ""pink sampler"" from Sephora a while back and it has different shades of pink with different manufacturers. I just check the box....it has a Nars gloss in Turkish Delight....a very pale pink....nice alone or to put over a darker shade. It's very similar to one I loved from Smashbox that I can't find anymore.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

I just copied this Lotus.

• Pitcher: Never pour boiling water directly into the pitcher. Instead, heat the water in a pot or tea kettle. Allow water from kettle or pot to stop boiling and settle at least 30-seconds before pouring it into the pitcher. Then slowly pour it into the pitcher being careful to protect your hands and body from hot water or steam. Always leave the cap open when brewing hot tea
You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

On 6/15/2014 ------ said:
On 6/15/2014 Lotus~ said:

This Cook's Companion 3-in-1 chill, brew, and infuse 3qt pitcher from ShopHQ. Love it!

OK....this is exactly what I'm looking for. Tea can go in the basket right?

Yup. And there's another insert for fruits/veggies/whatever and another one that you freeze so you can keep your concoction cold.

http://www.shophq.com/Cook_s_Companion_trade_3_in_1_Chill_Brew_Infuse_3_qt_Tritan_trade_Pitcher/444-...

Thanks Gato and Jane......I am SOOOOOOOO getting this.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Thanks, ladies..I just put one of these recs on watch at the bay...

Which one JMM?

The lip pencil...There are 2 colors in this auction...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the color in pic...

Yeah, I like that color too.....I look much better in pinks....than the darker colors.

----------------------------------------------

Noel....how many pieces of fruit do you have to use to get one serving of "ice cream"?

I've done just one banana. Cut in half, freeze (maybe half an hour or less?), take out for 5 to 10 minutes, they say, run half through, add in a couple of frozen strawberries, add other half and you're done.

DD did one where, after it was done, she mixed in a little rum (less than 1 T for three bananas) and a few raisins. Honestly, it was delicious!

They have a lot of recipes here:

http://yonanas.com/recipes/

Cherry yonanas:

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

This Cook's Companion 3-in-1 chill, brew, and infuse 3qt pitcher from ShopHQ. Love it!

OK....this is exactly what I'm looking for. Tea can go in the basket right?

Yup. And there's another insert for fruits/veggies/whatever and another one that you freeze so you can keep your concoction cold.

http://www.shophq.com/Cook_s_Companion_trade_3_in_1_Chill_Brew_Infuse_3_qt_Tritan_trade_Pitcher/444-...

They were the "Today's Special about two weeks ago, I bought myself the orange but all eight colors are gorgeous.

Respected Contributor

On 6/15/2014 JaneMarple said:

I just copied this Lotus.

• Pitcher: Never pour boiling water directly into the pitcher. Instead, heat the water in a pot or tea kettle. Allow water from kettle or pot to stop boiling and settle at least 30-seconds before pouring it into the pitcher. Then slowly pour it into the pitcher being careful to protect your hands and body from hot water or steam. Always leave the cap open when brewing hot tea

Thanks......this will definitely work for us here.

Respected Contributor

I am CRAZY for pinks..Just got a lip gloss from Nars and LOVE so much but it may be too bright depending on what hues you like..

It's my FAVE pink thus far...Trying to find the name...

I like all shades of pink on my lip.....even as dark as a mauve.

I got a Buxom sample in some kit I got called Dolly and I love.....get many compliments on it. I also ordered a ""pink sampler"" from Sephora a while back and it has different shades of pink with different manufacturers. I just check the box....it has a Nars gloss in Turkish Delight....a very pale pink....nice alone or to put over a darker shade. It's very similar to one I loved from Smashbox that I can't find anymore.

dolly is one of my favorite lip glosses too!

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

Whaaaaa......it's sold out in all colors except black and red.

Honored Contributor

Whaaaaa......it's sold out in all colors except black.

Are they getting more?

Respected Contributor

On 6/15/2014 JaneMarple said:

Whaaaaa......it's sold out in all colors except black. {#emotions_dlg.mad}

{#emotions_dlg.sad} Are they getting more?

IDK.....I think red is available too.....I guess I can live with that, better than the black.