Respected Contributor

Re: What Have you Purchased Lately That You Would Recommend to Others?

On 6/15/2014 JaneMarple said:

Hi Lotus, I recently bought six 3 in 1 pitchers from ShopHq for each one of my kids, myself and a sister. It came with a tea strainer, fruit and vegetable diffuser and a piece to put in the freezer so that drinks don't get watered down. They came in eight colors and they were around $25.

Hmmmmm.....this sounds interesting Jane...can you put loose tea in it? My son has been enjoying Iced Green Tea lately and it's getting expensive (and annoying) making it with tea bags.

Those are nice b.....I'm going to have to check out that cuticle oil. Where do you get the E.l.f. items? I've read a lot about them, but have never seen them in any store.

Oh....I forgot to add....I p/u a Laura Geller kit yesterday at Ulta. It had her BB Cream in it, and I'm really liking it.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Trusted Contributor

@

Valued Contributor

Thanks, ladies..I just put one of these recs on watch at the bay...

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Respected Contributor

Winking Owl wine from Aldi's. Quite good. But as a boxed wine drinker, hard for me to adjust to the bottles Cool

Respected Contributor

Abbey....now I'm even more jealous....LOL.

I was in the New Balance store a few weeks ago and had to try on numerous styles and shapes to try and get a comfortable fit (walked out with nothing ) and I asked the salesman.....""does anyone actually come in here and try on one pair of shoes and walk out happy?""

His response? ""Yes"".

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

On 6/15/2014 JustMeMelissa said:

Which one JMM?

Valued Contributor

On 6/15/2014 Lotus~ said:
On 6/15/2014 JustMeMelissa said:

Which one JMM?

The lip pencil...There are 2 colors in this auction...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the color in pic...

https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yonanas! Freeze your fruit with a banana or mango base, run it through, adding whatever you want (like frozen strawberries), then mix in a little something if you want (like mini chocolate chips) or pour over a little liqueur, and it's a healthy and tasty dessert.

I rarely ate fruit before so this is a good way of getting it.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

On 6/15/2014 Lotus~ said:
On 6/15/2014 JaneMarple said:

Hi Lotus, I recently bought six 3 in 1 pitchers from ShopHq for each one of my kids, myself and a sister. It came with a tea strainer, fruit and vegetable diffuser and a piece to put in the freezer so that drinks don't get watered down. They came in eight colors and they were around $25.

Hmmmmm.....this sounds interesting Jane...can you put loose tea in it? My son has been enjoying Iced Green Tea lately and it's getting expensive (and annoying) making it with tea bags.

Those are nice b.....I'm going to have to check out that cuticle oil. Where do you get the E.l.f. items? I've read a lot about them, but have never seen them in any store.

Oh....I forgot to add....I p/u a Laura Geller kit yesterday at Ulta. It had her BB Cream in it, and I'm really liking it.

elf is either online (http://www.eyeslipsface.com) or you can get them at target. They are very inexpensive!

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Valued Contributor

The It BB cream from here...

It is AWESOME!

..and sheet sets that are a steal from Shop HQ... and really soft... 2 sets for 39 something...