Respected Contributor

Re: What Happened To The Person or Persons That Were...

I read of a happy ending in the Times of Israel about a baby who had been separated from her Mom. She was in a stroller, a young women picked her up brought her home to safety then kept at social media-Facebook trying to locate the parents. Thank G-d it worked and Mom and Baby were reunited and safe. Blessings to that young woman.

Honored Contributor

The people of france,has had so much of this terror, so very sad.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

After reading and hearing reports from many sources, I think this was the work of a 'lone wolf' wannabe.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure we will learn more about him. I read that he was divorced with young children. They are talking to his ex-wife.

I was there as a student once in early July, and not far away on Bastille Day. The only thing we had to worry about as Americans was getting thrown in the park fountain. I guess that was a tradition of sorts for Bastille Day. We were all mingling with everyone, laughing, and dancing. There were fireworks. Simpler days. I miss them. 

Trusted Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I suppose everyone has heard that there was an arsenal of weapons in the truck.

So they'll be looking into who may have been working with the driver and whether they were looking to perpetrate more attacks.

It is too early to know the facts, but one of the stories that I heard on TV said the arsenal of weapons were actually fake and that he only had one or two real guns.  I haven't seen anything about it since though. At any rate, it was horrific.