Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Happened To My Avatar?

@lucymo wrote:

@BornToShop  So, what are you sipping tonight?  I'm high and dry in that department because of medication.  I was all happy in my garden and then came down with a 'bug' and now I'm out of the garden and off the good juices for awhile. I tried to tell the doctor wine is grape juice which is healthy but he said fermentation changed it a bit so  until meds are gone, no wine or Daiquiris or anything good.  Have one for me.  LOL

@lucymo...LOL..Just in case @BornToShop doesn't see your post, I will just go ahead and have one for you...I love a soothing glass of red wine and really do enjoy my happy garden of wildflowers!...LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@BornToShop  So, what are you sipping tonight?  I'm high and dry in that department because of medication.  I was all happy in my garden and then came down with a 'bug' and now I'm out of the garden and off the good juices for awhile. I tried to tell the doctor wine is grape juice which is healthy but he said fermentation changed it a bit so  until meds are gone, no wine or Daiquiris or anything good.  Have one for me.  LOL

@lucymo...LOL..Just in case @BornToShop doesn't see your post, I will just go ahead and have one for you...I love a soothing glass of red wine and really do enjoy my happy garden of wildflowers!...LOL

@MyShadowLove  LOL  I so appreciate you for helping me out and having one or two for me.  If we keep chatting and you keep drinking for both of us your post will become very interesting later on.  Smiley Happy  I do love to work in our garden with all the beautiful flowers. @BornToShop probably didn't take the time to reply to the post before she started having one for me. 

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove Jeopardy was a little crazy tonight, too!

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

wildflowers wrote: 

@MyShadowLove  LOL  I so appreciate you for helping me out and having one or two for me.  If we keep chatting and you keep drinking for both of us your post will become very interesting later on.  Smiley Happy  I do love to work in our garden with all the beautiful flowers. @BornToShop probably didn't take the time to reply to the post before she started having one for me.

@lucymo...LOL...My Pleasure!...@BornToShop will definitely be missing a "wild" time!...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@MyShadowLove Jeopardy was a little crazy tonight, too!

@Lucky Charm...I should have known better...Friday night and all!...I just am so anxious to plant my happy garden of wildflowers!...LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

wildflowers wrote: 

@lucymo...LOL...My Pleasure!...@BornToShop will definitely be missing a "wild" time!...LOL

@MyShadowLove I hope you have a full bottle, you may need it.  I'm really thirsty tonight and I'll just 'tag' you when I'm ready for another one. 

OBTW, I won't be responsible for any headaches tomorrow.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@lucymo, it is always a glass of Pinot Grigio on a Friday night & I so get those "high 'n dry" moments but at least you can relate & those Friday night specials are soon to come!  I also make sure that glass of wine (or 2) is paired up with a fine piece of Godiva chocolate in some way shape or form.  Cheers to you lucymo!  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop  Thank you so much.  It sounds like a great evening to end a work week.  You and @MyShadowLove have been so kind and helpful tonight that I feel better already.  I can almost taste that chocolate.  I do have some homemade fudge in the freezer from Christmas and I may have to resort to eating that.  I'm desperate.  LOL