Honored Contributor

Re: What Happened To My Avatar?

@SuzieGarnet wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

My 'shark' is swimming, where, before , it wasn't, but, I like it better so not griping. LOL

@SharkE, please how do you get an avatar to have motion, I know I tried a while back but needless to say it was a complete failure..   Please oh pretty please!!

@Suziepeach - I just uploaded mine like any other image, I didn't have to do anything different. 

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@SuzieGarnet wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

My 'shark' is swimming, where, before , it wasn't, but, I like it better so not griping. LOL

@SharkE, please how do you get an avatar to have motion, I know I tried a while back but needless to say it was a complete failure..   Please oh pretty please!!

@Suziepeach - I just uploaded mine like any other image, I didn't have to do anything different. 

@Mj12, thanks!  I'll give it a try again..  did you search for animated image?  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@SuzieGarnet wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@SuzieGarnet wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@Mj12, thanks!  I'll give it a try again..  did you search for animated image?  

No, I didn't.  I remembered the name of this image (ONOZ) so that helped.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack@chickenbutt...I have no idea what happened but I had to leave for a while and, when I just came back to my computer, I saw that the new image was no longer there, so I just uploaded again...Now, I would like to make it a litter bigger....How can I re-size it?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

My Mickey isn't marching!   LOL but hey I gave it a go... 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suziepeach..Your Mickey is sure marching to the beat now!...LOL

Trusted Contributor

@SuzieGarnet wrote:

My Mickey isn't marching!   LOL but hey I gave it a go... 

Yes.... Mickey is marching... How cute!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

How can I change the size of my Avatar...some are round, oval or square?

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, I don't think you can change the shape or size of the avatar field.  Smiley Sad

What is odd is that some are round and some are oval.  But it just comes out however it comes out.

That's kind of an uneducated answer, but it's been my observation since the new board.  

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt...Thanks!...It's better I just leave it alone anyhow, as I would probably just  end up losing it again!...LOL...I have no patience with computers whatsoever...I just stick to the basics as much as possible and like to keep my technical life as simple as possible, as I'm sure is obvious from my thread!...LOL