Honored Contributor

Re: What Happened To July 1st ?

@Pearlee wrote:
@beckyb1012. How is it I've loved BR ice cream since I was a kid (yum. jamocha almond fudge) and never knew this? Well I learned something today! Lol about taking my phone there yesterday! See, there is an "up side" to everything, even a phone glitch. Fortunately for the sake of my ever-increasing hips, the only BR that I knew of close to me closed a few years ago. I'll keep it in mind though, for when I'm some place where there is a BR. Thanks for posting. 🍦🍨🍦🍨

Mine is just down the street from my home and have to drive by it twice a day.  Mornings I close my eyes to the Dunkin Donuts in with it and afternoon's close my eyes to B.R.  Until the 31st!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:
@tansy. Yes I knew that thanks. I'm very happy with the Android I got and I got a super great monthly rate with Sprint's Kickstart program for people who hadn't had Smartphones before.

I'm really happy to learn from SPURT on this thread that she kept her older phone as a backup. It supported my decision to keep mine too as a spare.

@Pearlee 

The only thing you gotta watch with the older Tracfones is that the networks are being upgraded to 4G and 5G and some of the older phones arent going to work after December 31, 2020....  Here's a list of older smartphones that will still work even with the network upgrade---scroll down towards the bottom of the page for the list....

https://tracfonereviewer.blogspot.com/2019/05/tracfone-closing-3g-cdma-network-phones.html

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee July 1st undoubtedly was deleted... Just sayin'... Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...