Honored Contributor
Boy, this July 1st has been strange.

I haven't had a Smartphone for very long. Before that for a long time I used a Tracphone which I decided to maintain also after I got my Smartphone (long story there). My Smartphone was at the other end of my house this morning so I looked at my Tracphone, which was closer to me, to see the time. The time was correct but the date said June 31. 🤪 Huh? In all the years I've had it it has never done that before! I wonder what tomorrow will be?

Then later I went to the bank. I was preparing my transactions at the table where all the various forms are for deposits, withdrawals, etc and the calendar on table said June 1. It's one that has to be changed manually by sliding the month and date into slots, so an employee changed yesterday's 30 to a 1, but walked away and didn't change the month! Duh 🤪

What a weird day it has been. Tomorrow is July 2, right?
Honored Contributor

Re: What Happened To July 1st ?

@Pearlee 

Thats weird, I also use Tracfone and mine correctly reflected July 1st as did the rest of my day....It sounds like you have entered.....THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!!

And you are correct, tomorrow is July 2nd!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

I sure feel like it!
Interesting about your Tracphone. Thanks.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Spurt

I sure feel like it!
Interesting about your Tracphone. Thanks.

@Pearlee 

I even have an old Tracfone that I use as an emergency backup (in case I forget to charge my phone or if the power goes out and i use my battery all up on my main phone)...anyway that one also shows July 1st....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt. Hmmmm I wonder why mine was wrong? I should go look and see if it has been corrected but now that phone is at the other end of the house. I'll let you know...it had better be corrected by tomorrow!
Respected Contributor

My Tracfone indicated July 1 today.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Pearlee 

Thats weird, I also use Tracfone and mine correctly reflected July 1st as did the rest of my day....It sounds like you have entered.....THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!!

And you are correct, tomorrow is July 2nd!!! 

Let's see what @Pearlee 's phone says tomorrow. Could be June 32 or July -1.

Respected Contributor

Screenshot, please.

What worries you masters you.
Trusted Contributor

@Moonlady  .....  Screenshot of what?

Honored Contributor

@Moonlady Why?
If you don't believe me, then don't LOL. I don't care. Want me to go back to the bank too? 🙄