Valued Contributor

Re: What Food Do You Wish You'd Never Tried Because It's TOO Good?

Haagen-Dazs Rum Raisin Ice Cream ♥

Honored Contributor

@peachesncream wrote:

Bluebell Coconut Cream Pie Ice Cream. It's a new flavor. French ice cream with lots of real coconut, chunks of pie crust, whipped topping. DH and I polished off a container this week. Fortunately, it's a "rotational" flavor, so it will be off the shelves soon.

Coconut Cream Pie

@peachesncream  Oh I love coconut ice cream. I'm going to have to look for this now, darn you! 😄

Honored Contributor

BACON  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Just recently a favorite restaurant has been advertising on TV and they were on a plate ONION RINGS ....YUM!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:
Just recently a favorite restaurant has been advertising on TV and they were on a plate ONION RINGS ....YUM!

@Spurt  Well if you haven't yet even tried them, they may not fall into this thread.

Honored Contributor

They were recommended here so I had to check them out.

RASPBERRY CRUMBLE COOKIES - Eat With Emily

2 best u/marielism1993 images on Pholder | Went ahead and bought the Raspberry  Crumble cookies after seeing everyone here say how delicious they are.  & omg Worth it! These really are good !

The raspberry crumble cookies at Costco.

They keep stocking them.  I keep buying them.

Costco's Best Bakery Items – SheKnows

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee  😄 yeah, I tried them after that post here too. They are delicious but each one is so large and there are so many in the package that I didn't get addicted to them. That one pkg was enough for me. (I don't like to freeze baked goods). However, seeing your pics makes me want them again.

Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

2 best u/marielism1993 images on Pholder | Went ahead and bought the Raspberry  Crumble cookies after seeing everyone here say how delicious they are.  & omg Worth it! These really are good !

@just bee   I apologize profusely for being the OP that recommended these wonderful treats from Costco. Smiley Happy  I remember that you posted that you really enjoyed them.

I should not tell you but they are still available for your eating pleasure. Smiley Happy

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@just bee   I apologize profusely for being the OP that recommended these wonderful treats from Costco. Smiley Happy  I remember that you posted that you really enjoyed them.

I should not tell you but they are still available for your eating pleasure. Smiley Happy

@Mersha 

Oh, I know.

I thought these were seasonal.  How long is this season?  I just bought another package. Woman Embarassed

They don't seem to ever get stale, either.  I just ate two that I found at the bottom of my work bag...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

Lobster