Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I sure don't know.  I've returned several items through the years and never had to do that.  I go online to Amazon and follow the instructions to print a return label and then drop it off.    I'm sure someone on here can help though.

@Daysdee   The code is new.  I returned wto items to a UPSs store today using the code, printed it, it was scanned, and I left.  UPS packs it, supposed to be lessexpensive to return if UPS packs the item(s).  By the time I got home, there was an email from amazon saying I had been refunded for the items.

Trusted Contributor

This is really inconvenient for those who do not have a nearby UPS store.  When I clicked on their option of finding the nearest UPS store, the store is 30 miles away.  I used to just repack the return, put on the label, and drop it off at a store about 2 miles from my home.  This is progress?  Maybe for some but not for others.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Respected Contributor

@wismiss wrote:

This is really inconvenient for those who do not have a nearby UPS store.  When I clicked on their option of finding the nearest UPS store, the store is 30 miles away.  I used to just repack the return, put on the label, and drop it off at a store about 2 miles from my home.  This is progress?  Maybe for some but not for others.

Which store did you return your packages to?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

I used to return packages at a drop off store, which happened to be a hardware store.  Now they want you to drop it off at a UPS store, which is different than a drop off store.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Valued Contributor

Im not understanding this. I always leave my package at my front door and UPS picks it up. I never take it to the UPS store. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

We live near a UPS store and this is the best thing ever!  LIke others said, tape the box back up, take to the store, they scan the e-mail and print a return label, slap it on the box and you get your refund almost immediately!  

Far cry from what you put up with from some "other" (cough cough) internet retailers isn't it?  

Contributor

Amazon returns are super easy.  You get the return authorization and either print it out or show it on your phone.  If you have a Kohls store you can take it to their customer service desk.  They scan it in and send the item back for you.  You don't even have to package the item for return.  Your refund is credited almost immediately.  It couldn't be easier.

Honored Contributor

@wismiss 

Ask them to email you a copy of the return.

Print it out. Tape it on the box.

Call UPS to pick up.

Good Luck.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

I think Amazon also offers a 

“Pick up time” where you ask them to stop by and pick up your return.

*As an aside, Ive used Prime Wardrobe 3 times (I chose 8 items each shipment) and kept several items from each order. Then I put the rest back in the package, slapped on Included Return Label,

and handed to UPS.

Theres a certain line called Amazon Essentials that I like, and I’ve 

bought many of their “Studio Terry” items.

The capris, joggers and tops are all made from a blend which includes Elastane and have a smooth, cooler feel than the normal

rough/thick terry cloth.

(Prime Wardrobe items are shipped Free at no charge. Only the items you keep are charged to your CC. There’s a 7-day Try On period while you decide).

I love it! 

Trusted Contributor

@wismiss wrote:

When you choose the return option on Amazon's website, you get the OPTION of printing the label, taking the package to UPS and they print the label, or having the package picked up by UPS.   Just pay attention when you are going through the returns process screens.