Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,152
Registered: ‎06-29-2010

The Daily Press coming out of Victorville, Ca has a new article about an incident which happened the day before yesterday.  Involves a person from a foreign land and belief.  Let me know what you think.  You can Google Victorville CA News and see the article on the 'incident'. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,045
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

If you weld a sword...someone might report you and find items which you may want to keep secret?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,468
Registered: ‎03-22-2010

I read the article..... I dont know what to read into this incident.  I am glad the man was arrested. 

 

O/T....hi to croemer....

New Contributor
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎12-09-2015

SUICIDE VACCINE works to save YOUR loved ones!

SUICIDE VACCINE works…….which is the only point…….works to save lives & prevent more NEEDLESS deaths and tragedies~~~

(Will help END suicide terrorism/bombings, too!)
Help save lives with this simple truth grounded in reality!
http://groups.google.com/group/TeenAnswers
http://groups.google.com/group/suicidevaccine
(groups—no chat; permanent essays)
http://CaptainChurch.darkbb.com

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,152
Registered: ‎06-29-2010

This incident was kept from the general public.  It looks like anything that can harm will be used by 'certain' people. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,263
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Glad you shared this.  Wonder why it wasn't made public, at least I haven't heard about it.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 40,746
Registered: ‎08-23-2010

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

The Daily Press coming out of Victorville, Ca has a new article about an incident which happened the day before yesterday.  Involves a person from a foreign land and belief.  Let me know what you think.  You can Google Victorville CA News and see the article on the 'incident'. 


 

Adding the link would have been helpful.

 

http://www.vvdailypress.com/article/20151208/NEWS/151209779

Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,658
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@croemer wrote:

If you weld a sword...someone might report you and find items which you may want to keep secret?



@croemer

 

Wanted to make sure you saw a thread here, (yesterday, I think) where posters were wondering where you've been!

 

It's always nice to know when you're missed!

 

Nice to see you back!

 

 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,919
Registered: ‎08-31-2010

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

This incident was kept from the general public.  It looks like anything that can harm will be used by 'certain' people. 


There's lots of stuff the media won't cover.  That's why I'm constantly doing research of my own.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,917
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Who needs a neighbor that is that volatile. Make him mad and out comes the sword?

what is going on?