Respected Contributor

Re: What Do You See Out Your Window

this is a ten minute drive from my home   Image may contain: sky, mountain, cloud, plant, tree, outdoor, nature and water

Trusted Contributor

When I look out my window I see my two Oriole feeders with all the Orioles and their babies eating like there's no tomorrow, I enjoy watching them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Texasmouse, with locations like St. John's and Texas, it's no big leap to guess your business.  Hope you enjoyed your stay in Newfoundland.  I live in Nova Scotia but spent a lot of time in Newfoundland on business.  Happily retired now.  LM

Honored Contributor

I live in a city but across the street from a bay and wildlife preserve.  I see many tall fir trees and sometimes a pair of eagles gliding in circles.  There are turtles, many kinds of ducks, geese, etc along the bay and they wander into the neighborhood.  In addition of course I have squirrels who dig up my tulip bulbs and rabbits that take bites out of all my plants.  I guess you cannot have everything!

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom the locations where I've lived had nothing to do with work but rather the circumstances or twists and turns that have made up the tapestry that is my life. It's a long, complicated story and one I won't share here for security reasons. 

I also spent years in Nova Scotia (had two children there) and I keep in touch with my best friend of 40 years who still lives there.  Enjoyed the milder weather there and having many more sunny days than we had in Newfoundland.  Now living in Texas, I have more sun (and heat!) than I know what to do with...  Be careful what you wish for! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom@Texasmouse, I spent a couple of hours at the Gander, Newfoundland airport, while our plane refueled coming back to the US from Germany!

Honored Contributor

I see lots of trees and grass.  That's in the back of my house.  In the front I see pretty much the same thing but inbetween lots of grass that I have to pay the kid next door to mow!

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

now...Image may contain: outdoor

@fourpaws56.  LOL,, he was in my backyard last night. Huge rack.

Honored Contributor

I see America's Mountain, Pikes Peak, CO. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I see my hummingbirds, a bird house with a chickadee, waiting for the babies to be born and flowers all over my deck. Red maple trees, pines, a flower garden that is a work in progress and grass and woods. I am on my way out.