Honored Contributor

Re: What Do You See Out Your Window

I see beautiful tree branches with leaves (I love trees) & my deck; my flowers (2 hanging baskets and a few potted flowers).  I also see another building to our complex.  It's funny but all the people in the building across from me keep their blinds closed.  Not me but if it is extremely hot, I will keep the blinds closed.  Your picture of the icebergs is beautiful.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Imagine waking up in the morning, looking out your window and seeing this:

from:  reuters.com/article/us-greenland-iceberg/huge-iceberg-drifts-close-to-greenland-village-causing-fears-of-a-tsunami-idUSKBN1K3170

Well, that's just beyond!   Wow, I love it.  My Alaska Cruise is something I'll never forget especially the day we spent in Glacier Bay.

Nothing like that out of any of my windows.  Can see some of the Sierra Nevadas and most of the rest of it is views of my own property.  Even though I'm in a neighborhood, my property is a little bit secluded because we are in one of the elbow of our little 'U' shaped street.

That's like the opposite of a corner lot.  The front of my property is somewhat narrow so you have to make a special point to see it from the front.  Then it goes way out as you go to the back of the property and I have one side yard that is super wide and then a very large back yard.  

I like the feel of privacy that allows.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Right NOW..........there are 2 really BIG crows in my birdbath!!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've had that experience.  On a trip to Alaska, one morning I sat up in bed, opened the shade and there were icebergs drifting by.

@Kachina624   I just cancelled my trip.............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I See Russia

Ah-ha, so we have Tina Fey in our midst.   lol

Respected Contributor

I see a golf course and mountains.

Respected Contributor

Our gorgeous lake. 

Respected Contributor

@trenet

I hear you....I’m in the same boat with the medication induced hot flashes 😥

Esteemed Contributor

What a view - it's beautiful! I'm intrigued with those houses - doesn't appear to be a road anywhere!

Super Contributor

I love my view!  Pasture with cattle, small pond, many trees, view of the mountains in the distance, and beautiful sky.  

We were talking about moving but even though the house we looked at was nicer than ours, all I could think about was not having my beautiful view.  We have lived here 20 years.