Honored Contributor

What Do You Follow On Instagram?

I follow photos from my daughter and DH, they shoot incredible pix, and I follow extended family members, especially their shots of the babies and little kids.

Also, a very funny site called "Fashion Dads," pix sent in showing dads in their get-ups. One was outside grilling in the snow wearing the strangest hat and clogs with thick white sox. They're all really funny.

And I follow daily gorgeous shots from the Bureau of Land Management, the National Parks and Fish & Wildlife. A lot come from Yosemite and are amazing.

What do other people follow?

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Super Contributor

Re: What Do You Follow On Instagram?

Only time I see any Instagram photos is when they automatically post to Facebook, too. Same with Twitter. I don't feel the need to follow anyone be it family (they share things they want shared on FB but I let them "tweet" in private) or celebs. I keep in touch with organizations I'm interested in and local city news on Facebook, too.

The site I really don't get is "Pinterest".

Honored Contributor

I don't follow celebs. I also don't see liking beautiful pics as a need, but rather an enjoyment. Just signed up to get pics from a well known professional photographer from India. Beautiful, and I've always enjoyed knowing more about India. I am not onFacebook.
Honored Contributor

i follow my kids of course and some of their friends. i also follow my friends and family members.

i also follow:

qvc

hsn

some nail design bloggers

some of my favorite tv shows and stations if they have instagram accounts

favorite restaurants and food bloggers and critics

beauty bloggers and cosmetic companies

wineries

favorite shopping sites

some of the qvc/hsn designers

orioles and ravens

a few comedians

some networking/marketing sites

coupon sites

travel bloggers

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Linders Back said:

Only time I see any Instagram photos is when they automatically post to Facebook, too. Same with Twitter. I don't feel the need to follow anyone be it family (they share things they want shared on FB but I let them "tweet" in private) or celebs. I keep in touch with organizations I'm interested in and local city news on Facebook, too.

for me, i use pinterest as an online scrapbook......i see things i like and then i save them to pinterest and they are organized the way i want them to be. easy for me to access quickly and use or view.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2015 sunshine45 said:
On 2/1/2015 Linders Back said:

for me, i use pinterest as an online scrapbook......i see things i like and then i save them to pinterest and they are organized the way i want them to be. easy for me to access quickly and use or view.

Pinterest is a great way to gather the latest info on DNA research and other science news.
Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2015 sunshine45 said:

i follow my kids of course and some of their friends. i also follow my friends and family members.

i also follow:

qvc

hsn

some nail design bloggers

some of my favorite tv shows and stations if they have instagram accounts

favorite restaurants and food bloggers and critics

beauty bloggers and cosmetic companies

wineries

favorite shopping sites

some of the qvc/hsn designers

orioles and ravens

a few comedians

some networking/marketing sites

coupon sites

travel bloggers

You have a great list! Lots of interests, I didn't know you could follow comedians, who doesn't like a good chuckle? Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

Nieces only.

Honored Contributor

My gramma and grampa.

Respected Contributor

nothing and nobody