Honored Contributor

Bombas is that sock company.  I had ordered no show socks from them, but they sent it out USPS.  I contacted them because to date, I have not received them.  The culprit USPS is sill showing as running late.  It's been over 3 weeks.  They just emailed me saying they have been having trouble with USPS (being so slow lately) they will now ship via UPS.  They will send me another order of the socks and if the USPS socks ever show  up, it will be free!

This was one of the 3 orders that I have running late via USPS.  So it looks like i'm gong to get some socks.  Still have not heard from the other order (through Amazon) but Amazon is always good in refunding me if that order never shows up.  Today the 3rd and last late order will be delivered!  Yay!

Esteemed Contributor

I threw mine away - too tight - uncomfortable and I have narrow feet.  Wasn't worth the effort to return.

Valued Contributor

The only socks I ever wear anymore are Bombas socks. I love them so much -- and they DO feel like a hug around your feet. Love what they do for the homeless too.

Briggsie

Esteemed Contributor

USPS must be seriously short on (wo)manpower. Small parcels, like jewelry and clothing go to my state's mega distribution center to die. Waiting for an item now that has lived there for a week. As soon as it arrives it's going back as I no longer need it.

I am now thinking long and hard before clicking the Buy key, especially here. Healthier for the budget, too.

Respected Contributor

This is just so sad about USPS.  I know their problems are complicated, but they have such an opportunity to step up and increase their business.  I have not had any issues with my local postal service.  (Knock on wood!). I hope they will get their issues resolved and be able to deliver in a timely manner.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Bombas is that sock company.  I had ordered no show socks from them, but they sent it out USPS.  I contacted them because to date, I have not received them.  The culprit USPS is sill showing as running late.  It's been over 3 weeks.  They just emailed me saying they have been having trouble with USPS (being so slow lately) they will now ship via UPS.  They will send me another order of the socks and if the USPS socks ever show  up, it will be free!

This was one of the 3 orders that I have running late via USPS.  So it looks like i'm gong to get some socks.  Still have not heard from the other order (through Amazon) but Amazon is always good in refunding me if that order never shows up.  Today the 3rd and last late order will be delivered!  Yay!

@songbird   If these are the ones with a strip of silicone on the heel to prevent slipping, I haven't received mine either...order placed 3 weeks ago. 

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I threw mine away - too tight - uncomfortable and I have narrow feet.  Wasn't worth the effort to return.

@fthunt - people rave about them and I ordered a few pairs and wore them once and donated them. Way too tight for me. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

USPS delays must be very regional.  They have been like clockwork here.  Probably most on time of all.

It's UPS that has no clue when their stuff will arrive here.  You get e-mail after e-mail about when stuff is coming and it changes several times before you finally get it. 

Respected Contributor

I don't care for Bombas stocks.

Received 4 pair for a gift and I thought they were heavy and foot hugging.  Mine were grey shorties with a single color.

I'll stick with my sketcher socks, so soft.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to say, I'm totally in love with Bombas. I have medium feet, and I love the tight feeling. I bought a pair for my husband for Christmas, and he has narrow feet, and he didn't care for them. It's personal preference, but I'm glad they do offer them. They wear very well, and look adorable.