Respected Contributor

What Are Your Pets Like? (If you care to share).......

What kind of pet do you have? What is there age? How did you find your pet? What habits do they have? (Their Name, if you want to share) and why do you love them so much? A Happy Thread for All.

/></p>

Respected Contributor

Re: What Are Your Pets Like? (If you care to share).......

Miss Madi shared this beautiful & touching video on the picture posting thread. She said this kitty wasn't going to give up until she got her kisses..... So adorable.

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Oh Preds....is that your baby boxer? B E A U T I F U L....and looks a little mischievous, too!

Valued Contributor

Mine is like a crazy Border Collie. He is going through the teenage years. I bought him. He is my third Border Collie from the same breeder. But, he is so much smarter than my other two even though out of the same line. He not only is afraid of thunder, he hides when we turn on the weather channel. I kid you not. He also knows the name of every toy (about 15) and will bring the right one every time. He is great at Frisbee. We love him dearly.

Oh and he is really pretty!!!

Respected Contributor

I have two kitties who are siblings. They are 13 years going on 14 years now...The boy is a classic tabby in black, brown and cream and his sister is a mackerel striped tabby in grey, tan and cream. She is a mutant - has the extra toe. I got them from the pound when they were little puff balls. They were under 8 weeks, as they both still had their kitten bluey eyes.

Their personalities are so different - he is friendly to all and laid back. She just loves me and is high strung. She loathes him and that makes him anxious. they get jealous of each other quickly - I have to make sure if they are both near me, to pet both of them at the same time. It is funny, as when I picked them out in the pound, he was the shy one and she was rolling on her back and purring at me - trying to seduce me (and she did!!) I thought she would be the more friendlier of the two with people, but it is the exact opposite.

they both are sweeties to me and I love it when they touch my face with their paws, trying to get my attention or wake me up. They always have to sit where I am sitting - they follow me from one room to another. they are HUGE talkers. He was always a chatty cathy and his sister, in her older age, is now learning to speak more and be more demanding - lol

My boy is showing his age first - I had to buy pet stairs for him so he could get onto the bed and couch. I do have him on a supplement to help him with his arthritis and that seems to be helping, as I do catch him jumping around sometimes. His sister still jumps around a lot and I secretly think that she likes to rub it in his face that she is more active than he is - lol

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

On 3/30/2014 TaxyLady said:

Mine is like a crazy Border Collie. He is going through the teenage years. I bought him. He is my third Border Collie from the same breeder. But, he is so much smarter than my other two even though out of the same line. He not only is afraid of thunder, he hides when we turn on the weather channel. I kid you not. He also knows the name of every toy (about 15) and will bring the right one every time. He is great at Frisbee. We love him dearly.

Now that made me laugh, TaxyLady.....{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Smart is right, it seems! I bet he is pretty.

Valued Contributor

On 3/30/2014 kittykatkay said:

Now that made me laugh, TaxyLady.....{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Smart is right, it seems! I bet he is pretty.

I would post a picture, but I am not smart enough to do it. ha ha ha

Respected Contributor

BIANCARDI....what a beautiful story of your two babies. What a wonderful thing you did in getting them from the pound....

Respected Contributor

On 3/30/2014 kittykatkay said:

I would post a picture, but I am not smart enough to do it. ha ha ha

I don't know how to post a personal picture either, Taxy....I only get mine by "googling", lol.