Super Contributor

Re: What Are You Paying for Gas?

Western NY - $4.59

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed last night on my way home that it was $4.09 at the place I usually fill up.  I filled up Sunday after church but don't remember the price but It was close to that.  The news on my radio station as I drove to work this morning mentioned that we should be seeing pricess below $4.00 in a few weeks.  I see some people are now at $3.50ish.  Our gas always seems higher than a lot of other areas and states.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I get gas from Costco once a week. I usually use up 1/2 a tank in between my fill up stops.

This morning I paid $5.09/ gal for regular which was a welcome relief, to only have to spend $58.00 bucks to fill up my gas tank. 

I am in Southern California. 

Honored Contributor

Too much and the tax on imported oil and petroleum products is about to be reinstated.

Google it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CelticCrafter wrote:

Too much and the tax on imported oil and petroleum products is about to be reinstated.

Google it.

Agree and hadn't heard that part of it - smh.

Regular Contributor

I'm paying 6.39 for preminum (No. California). Regular is 5.99.

Trusted Contributor

$5.19

Seems cheap because we were at $6.19 at the highest a month or two ago--it was $6.19. 

And these are at the lower end stations.

Southern California

Respected Contributor

4,28 for regular at BJs (with membership) in Pittsburgh, but I got gas in Ohio over the weekend at 3.62 for regular.  Crazy differences.  This state has one of the highest gas taxes in the country.   It has come down a lot in two weeks around here.  

Valued Contributor

I am just a bit northwest of Fort Lauderdale @SloopJohnB. Today I paid $3.80 (3.79) at a Cumberland Farms station I frequent. I never use credit cards and many times I see their price go up and down when I go in an out of the shopping center they border. 

Esteemed Contributor

Our Costco is $4.04.  But our Weis Market is 4.07 and I have gas points.... enough to get off $1 a gallon. So in a few days we will get gas for one car and then fill cans.  Can only get 20 gallons total until we earn more points  but  paying just about 3$ a gallon is not bad.   Frederick MD