Honored Contributor

Re: What Are You Paying for Gas?

@Sage04 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I looked at it this morning since I am just about down to ¼ of a tank and it is $3.59.  Close to having enough grocery store points for .20 cents off per gallon.  

@beckyb1012  which grocery store do you get your points? Mine is Kroger.  It really pays to shop there for me.

Brookshires. Just saw this after I responded to your other. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@SloopJohnB wrote:

$3.95 in Ft Lauderdale ⛽

@SloopJohnB  I thought Fl Lauderdale would be less. I miss Sunrise and Davie.

@Sage04   Some places are a little cheaper....especially if you pay with cash instead of a credit card.  Some places are a little more.  My usual gas station, a Mobil, is $3.95 today.  I actually do live in Davie!

@SloopJohnB  oh my goodness. We lived on Nova Southeastern Campus. I really, really  miss it.

Respected Contributor

Costco...3.29

Respected Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@SloopJohnB wrote:

$3.95 in Ft Lauderdale ⛽

@Sage04   Some places are a little cheaper....especially if you pay with cash instead of a credit card.  Some places are a little more.  My usual gas station, a Mobil, is $3.95 today.  I actually do live in Davie!

@SloopJohnB  oh my goodness. We lived on Nova Southeastern Campus. I really, really  miss it.

@Sage04   One of my kids went there.  🎵 It's a small 🌏 after all....🎵

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@SloopJohnB wrote:

$3.95 in Ft Lauderdale ⛽

@Sage04   One of my kids went there.  🎵 It's a small 🌏 after all....🎵

@SloopJohnB  isn't that something? My son also went there. My husband worked there for years. My husband passed a few years ago her in Georgia and your Post brought me back to Davie and Nova Southeastern University.

You know what? Your tagline also means a LOT to me!!

Esteemed Contributor

Over $5 for premium.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I haven't gotten gas for several months since I never go anywhere.  However, I was out and about this morning and noticed most stations were charging $3.64/gal for regular.  I was surprised to see it had dropped so much.

@Kachina624  $3.62 at Kroger plus if you have grocery points it goes down. Even if you use all of your Points, they still give you 3 cents off. A few days ago I ha.20cents off per gallon. Now I have to go and shop to get more Points.

I love my Kroger points! I also use their coupons for extra points. I always use Kroger points to get money off gas. It's a great system.

I'm just relieved the big gas crisis is over and things are getting back to normal.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

@Sage04  It IS LESS than the $5.69 we were paying a few weeks ago!!

Respected Contributor

Northeastern Pa. $4.49

Respected Contributor

$4.69 & they'll go up again....it's not over.