Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🌺What Are You Grateful For? Do You Keep A Gratitude Journal?

[ Edited ]

I am grateful for so much. I am grateful for my family most of all. I got really lucky in that department and as I have gotten older and meet more people and heard their stories I realize how very lucky I am. I have a wonderfully supportive and loving family. Without them, I would be lost. I am grateful we are all so close and get along so well. They are the funniest, most generous, caring and thoughtful bunch I know and they are mine. I am also very grateful to be a grandmother (he calls me GG). There is nothing better in the world than hearing my grandson say GG. When he wants me to pick him up he says "hold you, GG". I guess it is from hearing everyone say "do you want me to hold you?" He still doesn't have his pronoun right but IMO that makes it even cuter. Hearing "Hold you GG" is probably my favorite phrase. 

I feel grateful to have loved my career as I do. I know many do not have that luxury and I can think of nothing worse than to loathe going into work each day. I am grateful I have a real passion and love for what I do. Don't get me wrong, I have had jobs I have hated and hated going into each day and I did because I HAD to, to survive. My career though, I love. I am grateful for the success I have had with it too. 

I am also grateful that I am an American too. I have traveled and lived in other countries, and while I liked them too, the US definitely is special. I have often thought about how lucky I was to be born a woman, in the US. There are many countries where that is a liability.  

I am grateful for the supportive and lovely posters I have met here. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

I am grateful for QVC.  I can shop all the time!   I can find things that I did not know existed.  I can shop when I cannot sleep, and I can shop when I am wide awake---Smiley Happyjust saying 

Respected Contributor

I am grateful for so many of the nice posters on these forums. I don't want to name names because I don't want to forget anyone.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

No book, no board and no list.  I'm just grateful for every day, everything and every person that enters my life.  Live for it, love it, hate it ,and learn from it. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Contributor

I try every day to be grateful for being alive and well enough to keep on keepin' on. Smiley Happy  No journal but I might look into it.