Esteemed Contributor

Re: What A Miserable Weekend Weatherwise !

Finally, sunshine today.  It is still a tad chilly but I'll take it especially after reading about folks dealing with high 90s and, Sweet baby James, 106/108 degrees.

We had a storm last Wed. night and the rain was in sheets,

easily 3 or 4 inches an hour, 60 mph wind gusts and hail. We lost a couple of good size tree limbs.The poor cats were just blurs running to hide somewhere.

At least our heat hasn't kicked on today.

Honored Contributor

A week ago, we had a string of unseasonably hot 90 degree days and we were all so sure that summer had begun.  We had such big plans for this long holiday weekend.  And then, reality kicked in.  The last few days have been unseasonably cold, in the 40's; rainy and windy.  More like March than late May.  So here we sit in our sweaters and thick socks, watching movies and playing on our laptops and tablets.  

Valued Contributor

We've had below average temperatures and lots of rain.  The rain finally left us yesterday and the sun is out today.  Temps are in the low 70s.

Trusted Contributor

It's making me contemplate what my Dad might have suffered through during his time in the foxholes and trenches in Europe during WWII. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

It has rained all day. We have had wet weather nonstop for two weeks with one day of sunshine. The yard is swampy and both I and DH have killer allergies. We have decided we are allergic to rain.

Honored Contributor

Our weather was miserable Friday and Saturday.  Friday it rained most of the day and was in the mid-50's.  Saturday I'm not even sure if it made it to 50 and was damp and bone chilling cold.

Sunday was low 60's and sunny but if you weren't in the sun it was chilly. 

Today is gloomy and supposed to be mid-70's.