Honored Contributor

There is nothing on here ,i can not get some place else ,cheaper.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

There is nothing on here ,i can not get some place else ,cheaper.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.

No one is making you buy anything here, go for it.

Regular Contributor
Hello10 popped up as I was checking out. So I went back to order second item Says NOT eligible. Then why do they offer it? WAY TOO MANY WAYS QVC IS ALIENATING GOOD CUSTOMERS THE PAST 2 MONTHS! My list keeps getting longer. Yes, they should reward good customers instead of ignoring us as they make offers to entice new customers!!! QVC SOCIAL TEAM SHOULD ADDRESS THIS! They just chgd. return shpg. on an order they took OVER 1 MONTH to ship (not advance!). Guess that is my fault that I bought a comparable item cos I was tired of waiting....
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   I'm generally a pretty "happy" person and sometimes complain like most of us.   Sure, I didn't read the fine print, but somehow I can't understand how other companies can offer free shipping and honor promo code at the same time and QVC doesn't.  Guess that's why we have lawyers -- to read the fine print.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh like QVC is the ONLY place that offers incentives to new customers.

what about the cable companies that offer super low rates to new customers, but jack up the rates for long time customers?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819   Try calling your cable company.  My husband does when our contract is about to expire and asks for some sort of discount.  It may not be much, but he always gets a discount and/or free premium service.  Try that.  What have you got to lose?  

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@Anonymous032819   Try calling your cable company.  My husband does when our contract is about to expire and asks for some sort of discount.  It may not be much, but he always gets a discount and/or free premium service.  Try that.  What have you got to lose?  

@coffee drinker  I agree. It doesn't hurt to ask. With ours they say 'when would you like us to turn off your service'? 

Esteemed Contributor

I have Comcast/Infinity and I get better rates when I go to their business. Sometimes over the phone doesn't work for me. I have been a long time customer and have been successful in getting lower rates. 

Esteemed Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

this network is.  I logged on and there was a promo code, HELLO10 for $10 off a misimum $25 purchase.  Tried ordering something and was "told" I'm not eligible.  Guess I should have read the fine print, but didn't and still don't know what the rules & regs are.  The promo is probably for 1st time buyers.  Hey QVC, how about giving your "regulars" a chance of getting $10 off a purchase.  Yes, free shipping is nice and appreciated, but dollars off would be great!!! 

By the way, I didn't order anything and doubt if I will.  I really think QVC is hurting like most other businesses although they haven't had to close down because of the pandemic, so what's the reason?  Maybe shoppers are finally getting smart.  

From reading other posts regarding your opinion and experience , I can only say to the other posters  , that one should allow others to post their opinions  and not  try to shame them for doing so. Either agree or not agree .