Honored Contributor

went to HsN outlet store that recently opened in our area today. Have to say lots of nice things -- clothing, home (big selection), etc.

best thing I saw was this Joy-Iman tote all colors for $19.99.

image.jpeg

And this

image.jpeg

Great buy but I didn't need either. Very nice store.

Trusted Contributor

There used to be a HSN outlet in Orlando off of Colonial and I have been there a couple of times. It may have closed.

Where is this outlet?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Nice @homedecor1!

*rememberance of my little sister. i miss you*
Honored Contributor

Good deals! I love HSN Outlet shopping!

Which location did you go to? 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

Your final words, "very nice store" could not describe the 2 QVC outlets I visited.

They were an absolute mess.

Honored Contributor

I was pleasantly surprised how organized and the displays were very neat -- the pricing was interesting -- up to 70% off "their" outlet prices.

Clean store and very friendly salespeople. In fact, they had HSN real time on screens thru store -- I said to my gf "hey look I can even see what's on tv!" Big selection of huggable hangers all colors. Even had children hangers - I was tempted such good price but already got a nice amount for GD closet.

The store was in the New Port Richey, FL area and I think they opened sometime in March or April.

ill definitely go back I saw a nice Samatha Brown piece but was only 40% -- maybe next month it'll be 60 or 70% per sales lady.