Honored Contributor

Re: Went out today first time in two weeks, no shortages anywhere .

that is great! here our stores are still not restocked with many things Smiley Sad   

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

We still have some shortages. The last time I went out, there was a limit on hamburger meat, when I was actually able to find it, one package per person. Still no toilet paper and the baking section was bare. Bare. My mom wanted sugar, I just came home put some of mine in a big ziplock and took it to her.

I would have thought things would have been better by now.

On another front, for the second time in three weeks, there were burglaries in my neighborhood last night. People keep breaking into vehicles. Why anyone is still keeping valuables in their cars is beyond me. Lock your doors folks, your house and your vehicles. My husband is working nights and I am on edge.

Super Contributor

I got water to a point (hate tap water) but no toilet paper or tissues in sight every time I go to the grocery store.  Can't wait for this all to be over with.  

Super Contributor

I figured there would be some improvement but still no toilet paper, no hand sanitizer, no Emergen-C, and slim pickins on meat and basics like pasta, pasta sauce, apple sauce, even bar soap.   I figured after 2 weeks there would be some improvement.  I guess our state is at the end of the truck route?!

Honored Contributor

We live in the Ohio Valley region, and our stores are not stocked well. There was more food in the store yesterday, but still not enough to find everything we needed and wanted.

Really difficult to find toilet paper, Kleenex, paper towels, & any type of disinfectant cleaners. Haven’t found those items in 3 weeks now. I hope we find some soon or we’ll be in big “doo doo” at our house. 

It seems everyone went on a hoarding craze as soon as our governor announced stay at home. Of course, I live in an area where people stock up on bread & milk when the meteorologist forecasts one inch of snow, so I guess it’s expected. 😆