Respected Contributor

Re: Wendi Russo is no longer with ShopHQ.

There is a lot of musical chairs played by hosts and

home shopping channels.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if they Let Todd go, he was always selling Invicta and the last couple of times I have seen a few minutes of an Invicta show, he is never on there. He is the one with all of the tattoos......My husband who watches a lot of the Invicta shows said that he hasn't seen Todd in at least a month.....I like Fatima, and Heather Hall and Kendy best.

Respected Contributor

I don't know what they're doing over there. Wendi is calm, funny, and a joy to watch. I think they should get rid of Melissa Minor instead, IMHO, but I guess she's one of the more popular hosts. 

Todd is still on, I saw him this week doing a night show, but I forget what they were selling. I've actually watched less and less since they added more and more Invicta shows and brought the Dubrows on non-stop. 

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to see her go.  I thought current management were the ones that brought her and Libby Floyd back?

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

She was so calm.  Calming.  Too bad they got rid of her.  I haven't watched any SHQ in ages, but do a lot of shopping online there.

I have no idea who any of the new hosts are on QVC and I tune in every couple of days, just randomly.  But do most browsing online.

@Lucky Charm.  Maybe she was too calm.  Excitement creates more sales.  Maybe hers were poor.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Brian Kessler, Christine Kavali and Kimberly Wells have been gone for a few months, not sure if they were let go or left on their own. 

Super Contributor

I thought she left once before to go to JTV. I don't think I ever saw her on JTV, but her picture was there. Then, all of a sudden, she was back on ShopHQ. Go figure?

Honored Contributor

She made one appearance on HSN selling a line of jewelry. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

She was so calm.  Calming.  Too bad they got rid of her.  I haven't watched any SHQ in ages, but do a lot of shopping online there.

I have no idea who any of the new hosts are on QVC and I tune in every couple of days, just randomly.  But do most browsing online.

@Lucky Charm.  Maybe she was too calm.  Excitement creates more sales.  Maybe hers were poor.

I disagree.  I can be *talked into* something by a calm person more than a frentic, hyper so and so.  IRL I wouldn't waste my time with an 'uber-excited' sales clerk.  I'd have to walk away......

Regular Contributor

I did like to watch her but she didn't last long again on the channel.  She went to JTV the last time she was let go and didn't like it there so they took her back on SHOP HQ.  I do like the prices of their fashions, but the S&H is way too high. They don't do the volume like QVC and HSN.  I keep wondering how they stay in business.  I know INVICTA just invested money in the channel as well.  I have gotten some really good deals on their fashions last night and for the most part the quality is there and so is the pricing.