Honored Contributor

Wells Fargo commercial with the horses

I hadn't seen that before, but I love the Christmas commercials, mostly, and this was so nice. I hope you'll get to see it. I was watching a saved "Mike & Molly" show. It was on that channel.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo commercial with the horses

Wells Fargo took over the bank I had been with for over 30 years, now I have to continue banking with them for various reasons. I'm not happy. Also, they were a big part of the "crash" that happened in 2008, by doing such unscrupulous things.

So, I love horses and would probably like the commercial if I see it! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

But I'm sorry to say I hate even seeing the Wells Fargo logo anywhere, even on their checks. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Esteemed Contributor

qualitygal, I saw the Wells Fargo Clydesdales in person at a wine festival in Los Angeles. They are truly magnificent horses!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

The commercial is really heart-warming. A postal truck breaks down, so they load the packages/presents on a Wells Fargo stagecoach. When the horses begin to tire they come across some snowmen who offer the horses their carrot noses for energy. The stage coach and horses are able to finish the mission and deliver the packages to the town.

Here's the link: http://stories.wellsfargobank.com/holiday-warmth-snowmen-come-to-life/

Esteemed Contributor

Cottonball, thanks so much for posting the link. I just LOVE that commercial, love the horses, love the snow, and the snowmen! It was absolutely beautiful! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I'll be watching it again, and probably many more times.

But I still don't like Wells Fargo....{#emotions_dlg.crying}