Trusted Contributor

Well, today I turn 50...............

and although I truly am thankful I have been blessed with another birthday, I can't help but be sad about the passing of time. Oh how I wish I could slow down the hands of time! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

Re: Well, today I turn 50...............

SmileHappy Birthday!

It does go by in a blink of an eye, doesn't it?

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday! I turned 50 last year. I am not bothered about it. I am more conflicted about my DD graduating from high school this year and going off to college...Yes, time does go by fast!!!

Respected Contributor

Congratulations!

I just turned 60 and although the number makes me cringe, I've got to say I look better, feel better, and am enjoying life more than ever before.

Yes, there are some lines where there weren't any before and some days something aches that never ached before. That doesn't seem to matter much to me.

Enjoy your life sue98. Lots of good stuff is on your horizon!

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

Happy birthday! Make the most of it!

Respected Contributor

Happy birthday!

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

Congrats, 50 wasn't bad. I'll be 60 in a few months and though this body has aches and pains sometime, I can't complain. As for the wrinkles and lines - no botox for me, I earned each and every one of them!

Trusted Contributor

On 2/4/2015 loveschocolate said:

Happy Birthday! I turned 50 last year. I am not bothered about it. I am more conflicted about my DD graduating from high school this year and going off to college...Yes, time does go by fast!!!

Thank you, loveschocolate! Don't feel bad about your DD graduating from high school. I have a 30 year old son. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday. I turned 66 this year and my DH told me I am sliding downhill toward 70 now.

Honored Contributor

It just gets better girl! A little slower, but better! LOL Hope you have a beautiful day.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."