Respected Contributor

Well this was a first for me

I just made a notation on another post yesterday that my Denim and Co TSV from 9/20 still says " preparing your order"  I just checked it again and it still says the same thing. I received a USPS delivery email saying I had a QVC order delivered today and I knew the only thing coming was the Denim and Co order and a Philosophy order(it has been shipped but still a few days away) So I went to my mailbox and low and behold was the Denim and Co TSV !!   Surprise, surprise, surprise !  Shipping is still a little weird at times so just beware

Trusted Contributor

Re: Well this was a first for me

Here's another one - I received an order on Sept. 24 that the view tracking says was shipped today, Sept. 27.  It also had been hung up in the preparing-your-order limbo, and in fact I received an email apologizing that my order would be delayed - 2 days after I had received it.  

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a coat on Sept.  22nd and received it on Sept. 24th, which was great.   My status was listed as preparing your order until this morning when it switched to shipped on Sept. 27th! 

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes    

i find the tracking information to be less accurate than the actual process.  As usual, I received my most recent order just before I actually expected it, but between my making the order and its delivery, there were several listings in the tracking that made no sense.  

I'm happy our orders both arrived, but I'm even happier I don't need to order much from anyone right now.  

Honored Contributor

Great!  Shipping has been wonky for two years and that's why it's not a good idea to stalk your packages.  I give my purchases 9 days and if I haven't received  it, that is when I go online and look at tracking.   While I have received things in 5 days, that is not the norm anymore.  Since we cannot cancel "processing" order or one that is "preparing", regardless of how long it remains like that; I don't let it bother me.  If I need something by a particular date, I go to a mall.  But that is rarely the case for me.