Honored Contributor

Re: Well this is a surprise...Hand Sanitizers

Plenty of hand sanitizer here too. I found it strange that someone was trying to return a used mask to a store I was in today. They were told no and left the store.

Honored Contributor

I have made my last trip to CVS for a while. They keep showing things like Clorox Wipes in stock and then when I go, the manager tells me they haven’t had any in weeks. Waste of my time and can’t order online from their website. They need to keep their inventory updated
Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Plenty of hand sanitizer here too. I found it strange that someone was trying to return a used mask to a store I was in today. They were told no and left the store.

Oh my gosh! They actually tried that! (not questioning you colliemom4, just a response to a really shocking and outlandish attemp) Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Oh my gosh! They actually tried that! (not questioning you colliemom4, just a response to a really shocking and outlandish attemp) Woman Surprised

@GoneButNotForgotten  Yes. Perhaps there was something wrong with this person or not but they did attempt to return a used mask.

Super Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
I have made my last trip to CVS for a while. They keep showing things like Clorox Wipes in stock and then when I go, the manager tells me they haven’t had any in weeks. Waste of my time and can’t order online from their website. They need to keep their inventory updated

I was in Walgreen's getting my flu shot & I saw hundreds of containers of wipes that looked just like the Clorox wipes. I looked & they are made in China so be sure to make sure on all wipes & hand sanitizers of where they are made. Also check the recall list too.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 

Ok, that is just gross. What is wrong with people. LOL