Regular Contributor

Well ladies the time has come...as I leave for the Holidays

I wish you all (Foes included {#emotions_dlg.devil2}) a very Merry Christmas. I wish you all a happy happy holiday season and a very Happy and safe New Year. May the New Year bring you all what you are looking for...the new year is a new beginning. May you all experience the true joy and comfort that I am Blessed to feel...I truly hope you all can say, "life is good, real real good" and "lovin' life" and ladies, you do not need a man nor money to love life, you only need yourself. I wish you all good health!! (we are nothing without our health!!) I hope this says what I am truly trying to say, I still have a headache and I'm exhausted, so I apologize if it's not conveying my true message and hope for you.

The New Year brings me my first grandchild, my granddaughter, my daughter's daughter, Gianna Marie.(My daughter decided to spell her daughter's name after my first name{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I am truly honored!!) I truly cannot wait to meet Gianna Marie, I love her so much already. I truly am so content with life, life is good ladies, real real good and I AM truly lovin' life!!! For me, my life is my family. It's an awesome feeling being so content; I truly have no room in my heart for anger or even pity for that matter, only room for love & happiness and the pure joy I feel for Gianna Marie. I cannot wait to meet her, shortly I hope!!!{#emotions_dlg.tt1} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Wink (As the due date gets closer, I get more nervous) The house is ready and her room is anxiously awaiting her arrival!

Merry Merry Christmas!

I leave you all a little something...to those in need of a hug or to those that don't celebrate Christmas to those that do celebrate Christmas Etc..Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy Happy New Year. God Bless.

Orkut Christmas Greeting CardsOrkut Christmas Greeting CardsOrkut Christmas Greeting CardsOrkut Christmas Greeting CardsOrkut Christmas Greeting Cards

world4art.com - Orkut New Year scraps, graphic and comments

<br />

Ciao.

Jerz