Respected Contributor

Re: Well, it's finally going to hit us good and hard......

Absolutely better to safe, you never know if the parents are putting these little ones out so that they can scope out who lives alone and who they are. Gee it is quiet around here tonight no phone ringing no one stopping in. Guess the rain is keeping everyone home tonight.

Honored Contributor

On 10/31/2014 ShowMe said:
On 10/31/2014 dooBdoo said:
On 10/31/2014 Bluegrassbaby said:
On 10/31/2014 dooBdoo said:

Happy Halloween, <em>ShowMe</em> and everyone!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

We're slated to have our first freeze tonight. To be honest, I don't mind it because maybe, just maybe it'll slow down the swarms of orange Asian lady beetles and their stinkbug pals.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Hope everyone stays warm and cozy.Smile

Hi doo ~ I think I have a few of your stinky friends here at my house...unfortunately they've been terminated Wink.

They ain't no friends of mine!{#emotions_dlg.angry}{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Hi, Blue! Hope you're well and warm and happy!Smile

All I can say right now is that I am very cold. The wind is what makes me cold. Just got home.......Have had the weather on and they are saying the chill tonight is supposed to be in the 20's here..... I do believe that makes it feel like winter.....and it is only fall........ Makes me wonder what winter will be like.......

Hate to say it, but those darn bugs will be finding there way inside for warmth.......

I know, ShowMe!Smile It's cold here, too, with some rain, and the wind is fierce. I hope the bugs won't sneak inside, maybe this wind will transport them up and away from here.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Some of our cables were blown down, techs are outside working on them, so my internet keeps dropping out as a result. Cold, blustery day, maybe a good time to don those "Cuddl Duds," get back under the covers, and hibernate. (((Warm hugs to everyone!)))

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

i doo......Well, it has warmed up to 49 out there now. Am still in my jammies, and may stay that way the rest of the day and evening....at least until I get my shower...... Once again tonight it is supposed to get down in the 20's, then start warming up again. Here's hoping for a nice day on Tuesday, Election Day......that way people will get out and do their thing at the polls.......

Thank goodness we didn't get any of the snow like some folks...... Guess there will be some happy folks once they get their cable back. Saturday afternoon is always busy for football, and am supposing there are some unhappy folks out there that were planning on watching their favorite teams on TV.....

Not sure what kind of bugs that have been finding their way to my apartment, but Mr. Lucky has been busy. Think that will all the work Scott is doing upstairs in the vacant apartment, that has really stirred them.....and am thinking they are finding their way down here to my apartment. Any how, I know I have a good bug catcher here......

Right now the sun is shinning into my living room, and boy it feels good.

And yes, hugs to everyone......

Honored Contributor

We got 3-4 inches and I'm in the warmer part of WNC. mountains.

Super Contributor

LOve cold weather!