Regular Contributor

Re: Well it "finally" happened...HSN & Mail Innovations...or

Waiting on Skinn, it s been at Bridgeport Facility since July 3. Going to cancel order delivery and get it on Amazon.

Regular Contributor

meant auto delivery!

Honored Contributor

Self portrait of me still waiting for an HSN purchase...maybe the birthday girl will get it.  Maybe @QVCkitty1 will find it ten years later in her garage...Smiley Wink

waiting by my mailbox

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Self portrait of me still waiting for an HSN purchase...maybe the birthday girl will get it.  Maybe @QVCkitty1 will find it ten years later in her garage...Smiley Wink

waiting by my mailbox

@Laura14 wrote:

waiting by my mailbox

😉

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

You can pay $40 for UPS My Choice premium, and get unlimited free upgrade to UPS delivery for a year. I just renewed mine with a discount code, for $30. Just like I did last year. It pays for itself.

I pay for this too and it worked well before coronavirus hit.  Now it doesn't work as well. It seems if the sender chose the weird Mail Innovations, it negates the fact that I paid for this upgrade program.  I just wait it out but it's so frustrating.  Some packages have taken OVER FOUR WEEKS!  Ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 

Is this only for use with QVC orders?  If so, I don't order enough anymore to pay this fee & most times if I do I can wait.

No, it's for upgrading any Sure Post (Innovations) delivery.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Super Contributor

@QVCkitty1LOL!!!

Looks like I'm having the same issue....ordered HSN Skinn's Today's Special & of course they used awful Mail Innovations...everything was fine, package was progressing, then today...it totally stopped, now says Delay & the "Where's my package" went back from "in transit" to "initiated"!!! WTH!!!

I also sent my sister a gift from Costco & they also used Mail Innovations that also went to Buttner NC, which I now call "The Twilight Zone"...After 3 weeks...It never arrived & Costco gave me a credit.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE that happened three times for the Brewer/Cardinal games. The Cards have spoiled the season here in the Midwest. I think the Marlins also had Covid issues. 

Respected Contributor

Have No problems with HSN shipping. I ordered Beekmans soaps and DG2 pants. Received both this morning in the same box. Only took a week to get it to me from order date. Not bad at all.  Qvc on the other hand took nearly a month just to get 1 item to me.  Where do you think I will continue to spend my money? Qvc had better wake up and fix the problems many have been complaining about. Many companies are doing such a better job at shipping and handling, returns, etc.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

maybe things I've purchased over the last 6 months have qualified for UPS delivery.

I ordered my Beekman products on 7/17--- waiting waiting waiting-- they were "stuck" in processing mode and now just received in "Orlando" for transfer to USPS.  Expected delivery 8/1😳

good grief I could drive to Orlando or even HSN (20-30 min from my house) to pick them up faster.

Has HSN using Mail Innovations now?  Or have I just been lucky and not need anything quickly.

ugh...

@homedecor1 

You with Orlando and with us here the sticking point is  Carrolton, Texas...yep, could drive up and get my package faster instead of waiting another week for delivery..... But I got a "bonus" with their last delivery--- they also left someone's package along with mine..and it took several attempts to get someone to come and pick it up.Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”