Esteemed Contributor

Well if you're X-Small or Small you have it made on Q sales

I was glancing off and on today through QVC's clothing on sale. I viewed by sorting from low to high prices.

Everything I clicked on (and it was a lot of clicks). that was on sale (as in 10-to-20 dollars) was XS or S.

I thought well I hope people who take those sizes are looking because they can get deals. lol.

Unfortunately I am a size large in tops.

So I found one top on sale really cheap. Then I got jeans I had gotten before (not on sale, but I like the fit of their jeans).

I haven't been shopping on Q much but they got me today. If I were a XS or S they would have really gotten me. lol.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Valued Contributor

Re: Well if you're X-Small or Small you have it made on Q sales

it's the same in department stores.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Esteemed Contributor

That's pretty much the case with most online sales.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

Thank you for letting people know. I might check it out.

Honored Contributor

Last week I found 3 short sleeve tops for $8 and change each. They weren't s or xs.
Honored Contributor

That's partly due to the ever-increasing obesity epidemic in this country, starting in kindergarten. Smiley Sad

"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers."
Honored Contributor

I have exactly the opposite problem when I am shopping in stores. Every time I see something cute all the smalls or extra smalls are gone. So, I don't know??? The same thing with shoes. I seem to have a hard time finding the styles that work for me which are in my size.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin