Honored Contributor

Re: Well, here we are at day two, is it getting any better for you?

I logged in very early this morning (4am CDT) and it was working great.  Now that I tried to sign back in, I am having the same authentication issues I had yesterday and the pages are either loading very slow or when I do get them they are not properly formatted.

I am happy about being able to find some of the old threads that I used to enjoy and yes I do miss spellcheck!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL...you're welcome!  If you only see a few posts click on "view all" and more will appear.

“There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.” Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

What we need is for a lot of threads to sink to the bottom.  This includes stuff from 2014 and earlier as well as all the emotional threads created yesterday.

If your pet thread did not copy over from the old forum, just start a new one (even if it's temporary until they can bring it over).

If you're still upset, use an existing venting thread to purge your emotions.

And we definitely need the stuff from the last month or so brought over. I really expected to see that happening this morning, but anywhere I've been, it hasn't happened. I don't know why they have stuff from months ago, but not last week, Hopefully that will get fixed, or just remove everything that is old and start new. The picking and choosing is nuts.

Honored Contributor

As an iPad user, there's still a long way to go. They should not have rolled out this whole shebang until they were sure that all the kinks were addressed.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

The biggest issue for me is the lack of subforums--it is too easy for threads to get lost.  The next biggest issue for me is the missing current, active threads from the old forums. If the ancient ones could be removed and replaced with the threads from the last couple of months it would go a long way toward restoring some normalcy to the boards.

Oh, did I mention lack of subforums as the biggest issue that needs to be resolved?  I think for a lot of us if that problem was resolved the majority of the other issues would be easier to overcome.

Contributor

I'm  OK with it except I am still looking for the "breadcrumbs".

Respected Contributor

@9244 wrote:

LOL, I have seen no breadcrumbs myself.

I'll miss the ignore, finding all your posts, and I would love to to get rid of the top heart posters, taggers, threads starters at the left.  Otherwise I'm good. Smiley Happy

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind at all that the house has been swept and we have different visuals. After another day we won't even remember what the old Board looked like.

But I did just now catch that they have a separate category for Recipes under Kitchen, and that used to be a sub category.

Symbols have not been described or explained; haven't found them yet if they are.

Oh well.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know why they list backwards, or how to change the order of your original threads. When I click on my avitar, I can see all the threads I have started, but they are in order from oldest to newest, with the newest ones at the bottom. I think it should be just the opposite. 

The oldest threads I started should be at the bottom of that list, and the newest ones at the top. Can I change this and how?

Also, anyone know how to get a chronological list of all their postings? Again, they should be most recent post first. And I am looking for all my posts, whether I started a thread, answered in someone else's, etc. I can't seem to find a list that shows all my posts.

Respected Contributor

@9244 wrote:

I think someone used the breadcrumbs to make a meatloaf because I have not found them either.Smiley LOL

I miss seeing if a thread has been viewed.

doxie