Super Contributor

I ordered to ;pairs of Earth boots. . Keren. . .Number one couldn't even get them on.  They needed a zipper . .I buy a lot of Earth items.  However,  They charged $12 plus chg to ship them.  I about died.  My fault . . Just assumed as I speed purchased they were the usual $5.  

No more.

Honored Contributor

Re: Well, call me stupid. . . .

Cute boots sorry they did not fit.  I just check and yep the shipping is 12.22, wow thats a lot.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Hello Stupid.  I'm a fellow Stupid.

I likewise ordered footwear I couldn't even get my foot into. (fur lined booties) 

Realized I just paid a bundle for round trip shipping and couldn't even try them on.

That was the end of my purchases for anything where size mattered.

Honored Contributor

@SunnysMom wrote:

I ordered to ;pairs of Earth boots. . Keren. . .Number one couldn't even get them on.  They needed a zipper . .I buy a lot of Earth items.  However,  They charged $12 plus chg to ship them.  I about died.  My fault . . Just assumed as I speed purchased they were the usual $5.  

No more.

@SunnysMom

Did you try using a shoe horn?  I have some boots that are similar - easy to get on with the shoe horn.  

Esteemed Contributor

I feel your pain.  I hold my breath when I order anything to wear from QVC which is rare now a days.

Check Amazon and Zappos.  I have ordered shoes and clothing items from them and had to return.  No charge.  Turn around is FAST!!  Why can't the Q do that. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

If there is a major fit issue I would try calling customer service next time.  Some products are not as carefully scrutinized as in the past and may not be what is represented.

Honored Contributor

@SunnysMom wrote:

No more.

@SunnysMom

I’ve had a similar issue w/ shoes that were designed poorly. CS marked my account to not chg. return shipping when using their label. If the boots need a zipper to get them on, definitely the shoe’s fault, not your foot.

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

I feel your pain.  I hold my breath when I order anything to wear from QVC which is rare now a days.

Check Amazon and Zappos.  I have ordered shoes and clothing items from them and had to return.  No charge.  Turn around is FAST!!  Why can't the Q do that. 

Amazon also has a try before you buy now.you can try them at home before buying them  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@tends2dogs

That’s a million dollar question.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@tends2dogs

That’s a million dollar question.

@Shanus

@tends2dogs

Because they don't want to.