Honored Contributor

Well I have a new way to think on some other things now...

[ Edited ]

Trying to untangle yarn!!  Cripes.  I sat through a lot of The Sixth Scents and +2 hrs. to get to very near the end before I had to cut it since it had knotted on it self.  This is about the 2nd time that it's taken me hours to undue some yarn.  Thought while winding a new ball of the majority of it left, it would be no problem.  Huh.  So that's what I get to do tomorrow.  I've given it enough of my life and patience today, LOL

Rainy here.  Remember Bobby Vinton's song that had the words, "Rain, rain, go away, come again some other day,"

How you passing your day?

Honored Contributor

Re: Well I have a new way to think on some other things now...

I am putting together a grocery list for delivery next Friday.  

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal Omg, what is it about unwinding yarn - the more I get some unwound, the rest of it just has a mind of it's own & tangles, knots & gets worse & worse - losing battle sometimes, lol.  Good luck to you on yours.

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I am putting together a grocery list for delivery next Friday.  

I just finished doing that myself.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal  I sympathize.  I dug out some knitting - a sweater - enjoying getting back to this.  Went upstairs came back 19 mins later - no knitting.

On our greyhound’s bed I see this massive tangle of my knitting, plus bag containing extra skeins of yarn all undone, plus needles, plus pattern.  It is one huge tangle- I have never seen anything like it.

There you go.  Picked this huge tangle up put in bag for later when DH has stopped laughing!  and now it is pouring rain! Lol

Esteemed Contributor

I've been reading a memoir on Amazon Prime,  called, "In the

Shadow of the Valley".

Makes me appreciate my life.