Valued Contributor

Re: Well..I finally took the plunge..

i loved season 1 and season 2 of Grace and Frankie. Great acting and funny and also poignant. It's about 2 women ( Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda ) who are married to 2 law partners and their lives as they learn to live with a new situation!

Super Contributor

I don't know if you like the British murder mysteries but Netflix have about 15 seasons of Midsomer Murders (which is my favorite show).  The PBS channels only show the same few episodes over and over, so for me it was a big treat to suddenly have all of those new episodes right there on Netflix.

Honored Contributor

I'm on Net Flix every day. There's NF originals and those are great. I also like to see all the series shows I never watched before. I'm now addicted to those. Just finished season 4 of Person of Interest. There's so many good ones. So I'm in 7th heaven on that. Enjoy it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shorty2U - You are gonna love it! Try Midsommer Murder, House of Cards, Frankie & Grace, West Wing to start. You can binge watch and catch up on shows you haven't seen from the beginning

Trusted Contributor

I removed cable in January and haven't missed the payment or the shows! I started using Netflix and I enjoy it a lot. I loved Longmire, Turn, Raising Hope and Person of Interest. I am looking for something to watch now. I was thinking about Hell on Wheels. I tried to watch House of Cards but I was surprised I didn't like it so much so I stopped watching it.
Respected Contributor

We've got it but rarely watch it.  At least I don't.  Dh watches a lot of the orginal shows and movies. 

Honored Contributor

House of Cards,  Grace and Frankie,  Chelsea Handler, The Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt,  you won't be sorry you subscribed, it is a lot of fun.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

So for the uninformed, can I cancel my cable subscription and get Netflix to replace it?  Also, are Netflix shows current or reruns, meaning are they shown real time as they are on the cable channels?   I understand that some shows on Netflix are not available on cable, but what about vice versa?  Are there some shows on cable thatr aren't on Netflix? 

Thanks for the info!

Esteemed Contributor

Love all the PBS British TV murder mystery series.  Midsomer murders, Inspector Morse, Inspector Lewis, George Gently,  Father Brown, Dr. Blake.

Trusted Contributor

I'm thinking of taking the plunge, too, so this may have pushed me to do it!!