Honored Contributor

Well, I Did It.....Re: Today's TSV

[ Edited ]

Received an email from the Q on the presale of the TSV for today.....  It's a quilted coat with hood.  Thought long and hard about it, and finally put in my order for it.  Ordered it in the dark plum.  As of now, I don't have a coat that fits me because of losing so much weight....and knew I had to do something about it soon.  Since my car sits out in the cold, it is really cold when I first get in it, and it does take a bit for it to warm up.  Also since I am on a walker, it takes me forever to get to my car and get my walker folded up and put in the car.  Therefore, I'm exposed to the cold longer than I would normally be.  My parking space is on the north side of the building, so it doesn't really get much of the sun to warm it up.  

My coat should arrive around the 9th.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Well, I Did It.....Re: Today's TSV

Sounds like you need a really warm coat. Don't know where you live but here in Michigan it does get cold.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Sounds like you need a really warm coat. Don't know where you live but here in Michigan it does get cold.

@Group 5 minus 1......yes, I do need a nice warm coat.  Live in the county of St. Louis, MO.  Am sure you understand why I needed a nice warm coat.....  As well, you do to where you live.  You do get more snow than we do.   We do get ice here, and some snow, and that is when I stay home.  If I have a doctor's appointment, I cancel until I can get out to my car.  Don't want to fall out there on the black top.....

Super Contributor

Hope it fits you really well when it arrives and you're very happy with it!

Honored Contributor

I studied it last night and wanted to order, but I don't need a coat.  I bought a new coat last year and have several others.  My choice was plum too.  I think you will be happy with it and it will keep you nice and warm.

Honored Contributor

@PickyCindy wrote:

Hope it fits you really well when it arrives and you're very happy with it!

@PickyCindy......I hope it does too......wish it would have come in a petite.....have a feeling the sleeves may be too long, but at least that will help keep my hands warm too.  Really liked the back zipper for easing in and out of car.  

Super Contributor

@ShowMe  I'm petite, too, and I usually struggle with the sleeves always being too long on me.  I really wish QVC would offer petite sizes in the coats.  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I studied it last night and wanted to order, but I don't need a coat.  I bought a new coat last year and have several others.  My choice was plum too.  I think you will be happy with it and it will keep you nice and warm.

@GCR18.......I too thought the dark plum was a good choice.  I was getting kind of desperate, so I went ahead and ordered it.  Am sure I will be happy with it, and yes, it probably will keep me nice and warm.

Honored Contributor

@PickyCindy wrote:

@ShowMe  I'm petite, too, and I usually struggle with the sleeves always being too long on me.  I really wish QVC would offer petite sizes in the coats.  

@PickyCindy.....yes, I agree.....wish they offered more petite sizes in everything.  They would probably increase their sales more.  I'm 5', and am sure this coat will be plenty long for me....which is good....to keep my backside warm.  Have never heard of the vendor on this coat, so maybe it will run a little smaller.  

I had a Cold Water Creek catalog here and they have a very pretty quilted car length coat in there....and it comes in a petite.  But don't think it would be as warm as this one will be.

Super Contributor

@ShowMe  I'm only 5 feet, too!  I take after my mother, rest her soul!