Honored Contributor

IMG_20200208_111415459.jpg

Stay safe!

Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome to Georgia, y'all!

I'm in Cherokee County, near Little River and it's like a winter wonderland up here plus still coming down..  Thank goodness this won't last long and it isn't a work day..

Bussie was playing and running, we believe it's the first time he's seen or touched snow.  Happy dog!!  Wheeeeeeeee..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14   Gosh, Laura, looks just like northwestern Ohio, only we have a little more than that Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm in Savannah, GA, SE coastal GA and it's sunny and 60's.

Maybe that's NE GA in the pic.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach That's the best part for me. Watching the Southerners' two and four legged reactions.☺️

@Patriot3 Give us a chance.  We're making a run for you! 😂

Respected Contributor

Oh Yuck.

Got 4 inches, but we're in Pennsylvania.

Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

I'm in Cherokee County, near Little River and it's like a winter wonderland up here plus still coming down..  Thank goodness this won't last long and it isn't a work day..

Bussie was playing and running, we believe it's the first time he's seen or touched snow.  Happy dog!!  Wheeeeeeeee..

@Suziepeach 

DH and Kingston are on a camping week-end at Indian Springs State Park, Atlanta area.

So maybe Kingston will see his first snow too!

DH BETTER take some pics for me of him playing in snow, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Definitely above I-20.  I live in Stockbridge, south metro Atlanta and we have nada!  Enjoy!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14, I was wondering what you were talking about lol. Just looked out and there it is. It looks so beautiful. Nothing on the streets and the driveways. The cars are covered with snow also the grass.

I know some of the kids are wishing today was Monday so they could get the day off even though they would have a make up day later.

At least we can say it snowed in Georgia.

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady  I'll lick a snowflake for you.  

Just checked my fridge and I have one carton of almond milk.  Hope I make it through.  If I stop posting check the first snowdrift to the right.  Lol 😂