Respected Contributor

A couple months ago I ordered the Beauty Bio R45 reversal skincare system. I gave it a go and it didn't work out. So I decided to return it within the specified window allowed. I could not find my paperwork at home so I thought I'd just print one online. Trouble is, the order has literally disappeared from my account. I checked and checked over and over scrutinizing each month and when I knew I ordered it. I also ordered the optional phase 4 to accompany it and that order shows but not the R45 kit and I ordered them the same time. I feel like I'm being gaslighted by HSN. I even checked in case I mistakenly got it from QVC (which I knew I didn't) and it's not there. Anyone ever try to look up an order only to find it wiped from the earth? I don't want it be stuck with it as I had a very bad reaction to it and they promised a long return window. Whatever am I to do. It was expensive. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Weird disappearing order

@Grouchomarx  There should be a record of payment (your credit card statement or Paypal account) and the order number should/may be on it.  Did you get any confirmation emails...purchase, shipped?  They might help when you contact CS to talk about it. 

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

Today it still wasn't showing up in my order history so I checked my flex pay manager and it showed up there and I could access the order and the return forms. So bizarre. Anyway problem solved thank goodness. 

Highlighted
Contributor

This happened to me twice recently.  A few days ago I ordered a product from IT cosmetics.  It hasn't appeared on my order status, but my CC has been charged. A couple weeks ago I ordered some readers from QVC.  I returned them as they didn't work for me.  There is no record that I even ordered them on my Order Status.  I haven't been credited yet for the return, probably too soon. I can't find anywhere that I even ordered these items.