Honored Contributor

Re: Wedneday will be all day kitchen items.......

On 6/2/2014 mominohio said:

I love the cooking days. I think those who don't like it should remember they get entire weekends full of nothing but clothing, jewelry, handbags and shoes, every time you turn around. Followed up by most of the week following, offering up those same things day after day.

Let us enjoy a few days a year for this, will ya!

I do enjoy some of the cooking days. You might add to the weekend shows, the beds, electronic stuff, computers, and then there's........ You are right, they don't have many days of this throughout the year. And it's always nice to see what they are having to offer.....

Super Contributor

Just Go to Good Will....there you find all the purchases from last years QVC kitchen JUNK day..... And where Wednesday's JUNK will also end up.
Honored Contributor

On 6/2/2014 faeriemoon said:
On 6/2/2014 ShowMe said:
On 6/2/2014 Melania2 said:

Snoozefest-a-rama!!

I just don't get their pricing. You can go to amazon and do much better with free shipping.

And get a real brand.

What do you mean by "get a real brand".....????? You mean when they give you the name of an item on the Q that it isn't a real brand?

I mean on Amazon you can get Le Creuset and All Clad vs. Technique and Temptations. You can get Xoxo and Calphalon and Norpro utensils rather than Prepology and that Mark Charles stuff. Brand names that can be purchased on the Q, such as KitchenAid, can be purchased just about anywhere else for less.

I gather then, that you are not a fan of the kitchen items offered on the Q. What are the things you are interested in that the Q offers?????? And do you buy from the Q?????

Edited by me.

Honored Contributor

On 6/2/2014 hsawaknow said: I should of planned to have my manicure that day.

I gather that you won't be watching any of it, so you can still plan to go have your manicure on Wednesday.

Honored Contributor

On 6/2/2014 gazelle77 said: Just Go to Good Will....there you find all the purchases from last years QVC kitchen JUNK day..... And where Wednesday's JUNK will also end up.

gazelle, you know as well as I know, that it isn't all JUNK they will be offering.

Honored Contributor

On 6/2/2014 RedHeadedWench said:

SCREAM!!!

Another all day fiesta on QVC?

YIKES......YOU'RE HURTING MY EARS......

Honored Contributor

I don't have a lot of counter space for decorative items, and if I did...I like a clean look in my kitchen.

The only decorative items I have, are some small seasonal cookie jars, that I use to hold things other than cookies. I also have a holder for some cute measuring spoons. That's enough! I can't give space away to the things I use everyday: 2 coffeemakers, a toaster, a microwave oven, and a wicker breadbox that holds bread as well as a few other often used food items.

Honored Contributor

On 6/2/2014 Q_spirit said:
On 6/2/2014 ShowMe said:
On 6/2/2014 Melania2 said:

Snoozefest-a-rama!!

I just don't get their pricing. You can go to amazon and do much better with free shipping.

And get a real brand.

What do you mean by "get a real brand".....????? You mean when they give you the name of an item on the Q that it isn't a real brand?

i myself wonder too what that means?

Well, we found out what she meant....... She doesn't like what QVC offers and buys the big name items at Amazon....... Which doesn't always mean the big name items are better. You just have to know what you are buying......

Honored Contributor

On 6/2/2014 september said:

I don't have a lot of counter space for decorative items, and if I did...I like a clean look in my kitchen.

The only decorative items I have, are some small seasonal cookie jars, that I use to hold things other than cookies. I also have a holder for some cute measuring spoons. That's enough! I can't give space away to the things I use everyday: 2 coffeemakers, a toaster, a microwave oven, and a wicker breadbox that holds bread as well as a few other often used food items.

Hi September......sounds like you and I like the same kind of kitchen. As I have said on here before I live in an apartment, and they are really stingy with storage space and counter tops. So I have to make do with what I have.

Respected Contributor

On 6/2/2014 RedHeadedWench said:

SCREAM!!!

Another all day fiesta on QVC?

I am screaming too.