Honored Contributor

Re: Wedneday will be all day kitchen items.......

I've been tempted by some Temptations (LOL), but then all those wire racks would make me nuts.

I know I could easily get rid of them - but it just seems so wasteful.

Respected Contributor

I love to cook, but the kitchen shows bore me to death. I won't buy anything, and I don't find them entertaining and don't learn anything new from them. Why bother?

I have just about all the basics I already need at home.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

I do like to watch the kitchen presentations, but a lot of people don't like these all-day events.

At least I won't be seeing Bose every time I tune in that day.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

Years ago I would be glued to the all day kitchen shows but rarely see much that is new or that makes me think I need it.

I wish they would offer more kitchen storage items. For instance, the spice organizers that slide out and tip down. Wonderful! The refrigerator slide out shelves would have been equally wonderful if sizes were offered that fit all refrigerators, unfortunately not mine.

They could do better but as long as they can continue to make a profit with the same old stuff, why should they bother with new innovative and quality ideas?

Super Contributor

I just heard Carolyn say that at the end of the D&Co show. Are they kidding, another one?? They are constantly having all day kitchen/cooking cr#p. Another day I won't be watching. Let me guess, In the Kitchen with David will be on for 12 hours??!!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Well I'm only buying if it includes someone that makes the food for me.

Valued Contributor

On 6/3/2014 toodles11 said:

Well I'm only buying if it includes someone that makes the food for me.

LOL Which reminds me I also like to watch cooking programs on TV.
Respected Contributor

Good. Now I know I don't have to do any Q checks while I'm watching my baseball game.

Trusted Contributor

My kitchen is fully stocked and I don't need a thing, but I still love watching the kitchen shows.
Honored Contributor

On 6/3/2014 CardinalGirl_ said: My kitchen is fully stocked and I don't need a thing, but I still love watching the kitchen shows.

And who knows, they may show something that you don't have and really could use. Just a thought.....LOL