Honored Contributor

Wedneday will be all day kitchen items.......

Received an e-mail a short time ago showing items that will be available on the shows Wednesday. I could not believe the prices of some of the items......and how many items there that are items to be placed on the counter. How many folks have that kind of space in their kitchens.....or the space to store them????? I know I don't.....but then I don't cook or entertain the way I used to.

What are your thoughts......????

Honored Contributor

Re: Wedneday will be all day kitchen items.......

I got the email this morning, too. Well, I did go in and look. There were very few NEW items, however.

I do like kitchen/cooking shows but it's become just the same items over and over.

Like you, I have enough stuff at this point. I'll probably give SOME of it a look-see. I avoid the Temptations, Keurig, and KitchenAid shows, though.

Honored Contributor

On 6/2/2014 chickenbutt said:

I got the email this morning, too. Well, I did go in and look. There were very few NEW items, however.

I do like kitchen/cooking shows but it's become just the same items over and over.

Like you, I have enough stuff at this point. I'll probably give SOME of it a look-see. I avoid the Temptations, Keurig, and KitchenAid shows, though.

I think there are some pretty pricy items.....There was only one thing I thought was pretty cute.....it was the cookie jar. And, that was reasonably priced too. I liked the polka dot one.....

Super Contributor

Love it! Wish I would be home to watch it...kitchen stuff is about all I buy on the Q....
Respected Contributor

Snoozefest-a-rama!!

I just don't get their pricing. You can go to amazon and do much better with free shipping.

Honored Contributor

Well at least it's not another day of silver.......

Honored Contributor

QVC is the LAST place I'd buy kitchen stuff.

Honored Contributor

On 6/2/2014 Melania2 said:

Snoozefest-a-rama!!

I just don't get their pricing. You can go to amazon and do much better with free shipping.

And get a real brand.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 6/2/2014 faeriemoon said:
On 6/2/2014 Melania2 said:

Snoozefest-a-rama!!

And get a real brand.

What do you mean by ""get a real brand"".....????? You mean when they give you the name of an item on the Q that it isn't a real brand?

Honored Contributor

Kitchen stuff for 24 hours is the worst. Yuck...