Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

This is what I have done more than once. There is a lady on  Etsy that will take and invitation put it in a shadow box and decorate it with intricate handmade flowers using paper. I don’t know what this art form is call but it is beautiful. She will do it in the colors of the wedding party. 

@panda1234 wrote:

This is what I have done more than once. There is a lady on  Etsy that will take and invitation put it in a shadow box and decorate it with intricate handmade flowers using paper. I don’t know what this art form is call but it is beautiful. She will do it in the colors of the wedding party. 

@panda1234 

thanks for mentioning this!

i just went to etsy and found a number of sellers who do this.

my daughter is getting married next year and i want to do this when she gets her invitations printed.

@sunshine45  This makes a nice keepsake. I have given it as a bridal shower gift also. 

Honored Contributor

@Grammyto3 wrote:

I need a wedding gift (I am giving cash too) for my 25 yr old niece. 

What was your favorite or unique gift?

I’d like to give her something unique. 

thinking back to my own wedding can't remember anything

young people today would like cash,  I think that is sufficient

I don't think they want collectibles

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I bought my DS and DDIL a beautiful double frame that displays their invitation and favorite wedding portrait. It is the only wedding item prominently displayed in their living room.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Wedding gift

[ Edited ]

Same situation as well....

I'm going to send a Rae Dunn set of "Mr & Mrs." mugs and a bag of organic coffee.

She loves Rae Dunn

I believe that she is also fond of coffee.   Smiley Wink