Honored Contributor

Re: Wedding Details ( Harry and Meghan)

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Yes, it was all over all the morning shows and the news shows.  It's definitely going to be specatular.  Why would refer to negative comments????  That's an insulting comment when you have no reason to expect that there will be any negative comments.  

Think not! Seeing comments on this subject. Asked in polite tone. 

But it's OK for you to make negative comments on threads when you feel like it...got it. 

Please be so kind tell me which thread? Would very much like to know. More than willing to apologize. Please, Which thread. Thank you.

I can't easily put my finger on which threads, but over the time I've been here you have made quite a number of negative comments towards me.  So I agree with @Tyak 's post.   Also I don't appreciate someone trying to control what I should or shouldn't post, as your first post does.  

Pearly..

True remember last year being unpleasant and impolite to you. So many times wanted to apologize for my behavior. So here and now extend my sincerest apologies. Hope you might find it possible to forgive me. Yes, It's  not my place say what someone else says.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wedding Details ( Harry and Meghan)

What a mature, lovely comment to extend to another poster, @Sweet_Serenity. That is not always easy to do, but so respected.  Very nice to see!